• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Which do u prefer?

Which??

• Run like a chicken crap

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Die as a Noble Man

Votes: 17 94.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nightmare

The Devils Cry
Stand and fight. I sometimes accidently exit the territory, which is kinda annoying when the enemies reappear <_< Still, DMC is all about fighting and killing, so that's what I do : D

Nelo Assholo

King of the Universe
Depends. If I had my bada-ss weapons 'quipped, and the enemy was a wimp enemy (like a Marionette or Sin Whatever), I might take chances. But if it was a Kyklops, Death Whatever or Frost, I'd take off, whether I was using Ifrit for the Frosts or not.

Nightmare

The Devils Cry
It's kinda tempting to run like a chicken when three devil triggered shadows have surrounded you inside a cave, and somehow their heads manage to penetrate mountain walls.
Still, it's always great to take a deep breath at the end of a long battle, and admit to yourself you just rocked. XD

pinky750

Sir Fretalot
Nightmare;38453 said:
Stand and fight. I sometimes accidently exit the territory, which is kinda annoying when the enemies reappear <_<

that kept happening to me on mission ten!! i kept falling down the hole in the middle when i was trying to kill the death scythe:mad: it was ANNOYING!!!:verymad: :verymad: :verymad:

Demons Destiny

Silenced Vampire
lol yeah i know ^_^ its not like i'd sit there and do nothing, wasting my time when i could be fighting until death. More action :D

pinky750

Sir Fretalot
Demons Destiny;38934 said:
lol yeah i know ^_^ its not like i'd sit there and do nothing, wasting my time when i could be fighting until death. More action :D

the very meaning of devil may cry!!!

Nightmare

The Devils Cry
pinky750;38713 said:
that kept happening to me on mission ten!! i kept falling down the hole in the middle when i was trying to kill the death scythe:mad: it was ANNOYING!!!:verymad: :verymad: :verymad:
Oh yeah I remember that <_< Think that happened... four or five times?
I like sparing the hardest (devil triggered) enemy, so I can have some fun with it when everything else is gone :D

pinky750

Sir Fretalot
it can get ANNOYING!!! in that pit on mission ten when it's filled with blades. but always fun to hit 'em all in the air, it always makes me smile^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom