• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Which do u prefer?

Which??

• Run like a chicken crap

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Die as a Noble Man

Votes: 17 94.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sn1p3r R1fl3

Marrionette Of Hell
You have DARK RED health and no vital stars and no devil stars or untouchables or anything.... would u run away as far as u could or would u stand, fight and die as a Noble man??

pinky750

Sir Fretalot
i don't think i've ever ran from a battle, because i get determined to kill the son of a ***** that took my health down!

X_nick_X

Run heal up from green orbs over time or dt.

Or if it's a boss just head at it and hope for the best

De-Buck-

Half manHalf amazin'
Well, i'd fight to death, because i don't have the skills to run :lol:, EVERYTIME i try to run, i get hit by something/someone :p so i just stay and fight the best i can

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Yes I also do not run. After all, where are you going to go if you ran?:p And you may not even die in the end, just because you have low health. I've seen "impossible" battles won just because I didn't watch my life bar and continued like nothing had happened;)

anit4e

Gaara *kiss*
Hehehe maybe I'll win with some luck in the end....:lol:...but anyway i'll rather stay and die like a nobele lady :p...and ''maybe'' survive at the end somehow....who knows :D:D

Baby Devil

I would fight a little bit until I feel like its time to flee a battle. If my health was on dark red and it was critical thats when I'll run. I would at least try to find some green orbs or something.

Vordan

AC Pilot
I'd just stand and fight. Whatever's brought my health down so much can't be that hard to beat. Stand your ground, hand their asses to them, then worry about health. Unless it's Mundus on DMD mode. Then you're screwed.

Rend

Necromancer
i never run, even if it's a losing battle, even if death is guaranteed and i won't make a dent in the enemy...i'll still fight....better to die on your feet than live on your knees.

Nelo Angelo

Dark Knight
No matter what I will and will remain a noble man. I fight to the end leaving dealy trails in my wake.. sorry if I sound cocky but if I am hit, I go nuts and make sure I dish out 10 times more pain back. I am a Noble Knight I dont even run in a boss fight.

Vergil 7

Dark Knight Sparda
HELL NO i would stay and kill that sumof a ***** for taking my life down i'll put holes in him with ebony and ivry and blow him up with kianna ann then punch him like hell with beowolf:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom