• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Which did you like more?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
SaaR;152844 said:
Good point. As far as the story.. I liked 3 because it filled in some back story which is something the series really benefited from in my opinion. 4 just started something new. It didn't explain any of the questions we've had. Not that I didn't like it. I just wished for some more information to be confirmed, presented, or denied.

It would have done if Nero was related to Dante, then Nero could have been the "son" that Dante mentions in the first one. The one who inherits Spardas power and defeats Mundus once and for all. Maybe he is who knows, either he is or Capcom have totally lost touch with where they are going with the series. I mean why introduce a new young Dante like character then introduce another one after that?

Sparda™

darth_angelo45;153570 said:
It would have done if Nero was related to Dante, then Nero could have been the "son" that Dante mentions in the first one. The one who inherits Spardas power and defeats Mundus once and for all. Maybe he is who knows, either he is or Capcom have totally lost touch with where they are going with the series. I mean why introduce a new young Dante like character then introduce another one after that?

It wouldn't make sense. Nero is 10 years younger than Dante.

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
Yeah I know thats what I dont get, Dantes son is supposed to make an entrance at some point. Why introduce a new young Dante like character when he isnt related to him.

I am not saying maybe Nero is his son, I am saying maybe Nero is the son like character who inherits the power of Sparda and fulfills the destiny of the Sparda bloodline yada yada yada (even though he isnt a Sparda).

Sparda™

It's not supposed for Dante to have a son and him making an entrance and all that.

It's all in the hands of Capcom. Nero is like a young Sparda right now. Rebelled against his own Order for love, just like Sparda rebelled against his kind for humanity.

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
darth_angelo45;153638 said:
Yeah I know thats what I dont get, Dantes son is supposed to make an entrance at some point. Why introduce a new young Dante like character when he isnt related to him.

I am not saying maybe Nero is his son, I am saying maybe Nero is the son like character who inherits the power of Sparda and fulfills the destiny of the Sparda bloodline yada yada yada (even though he isnt a Sparda).

^You know he said that just as a reference to how he is his fathers son right?

Does not mean he has a son yet.

SaaR

Luce & Ombra
Yeah, I think Dante was just being ironic due to him being his father's son and how they both defeated Mundus.

SwordmasterStum

HalfBreed
I liked 3 because of how much they were throwing at me around every corner. It was a party in every room. And there was Vergil. 4 seemed empty with less enemies and a hell of a lot easier. 3 also had more weapons. Why only three this time? That's boring. Give us some nunchaku, dammit!

But, to everyone's disappointment, I'm going with 4 because of Style switching. It's just going to get that much better in the next game, so I'm still dancing over that one. And Nero is good just because it gets my god damn noob-ass friends to play the game when he's so easy to use. But there was no Vergil.

Devil May Cry 4 is the winner in my book, but it can get better... if Vergil is there.

SaaR

Luce & Ombra
Way to be decisive GGC :p
Just kidding. It is a hard choice. Although I still wish that 4 had some more Dante.

Nero_Sparda

The Emotional Devil
Overall, I like DMC3 more mainly because of the storyline. The difficulty was also better than DMC4. What I like about DMC4 is the variation and quick style change. I also happen to like using Nero.

quiksilvershado

Dodge this!!!
DMC3 is my fav of the 2. More weapons and not being able to change skills when you felt like meant you had to plan ahead. Which was more fun:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom