• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

which dante do u prefer?(I mean the character design)

aoshi

This is was the earlier character design for dante.Later it was changed to wat we see in the trailer.

which one do u think looks good.

To me ,both look good.But when visualized as a boss,may be this one could have been better.

dante.jpg

D

Deleted member 209

EW! HE'S UGLI!!!! *hides face* :sick: I saw that one he looks HORRIBLE. I'm glad that they changed it 2 b honest. *looks at picture again* :sick: :sick: :lol:

I luv the DMC Dante where he's wearing that black shirt underneath his vest I'm not sure which one it is) or DMC 3 Dante damn its so hard to choose!

Mobfigurz

Na, in DMC2 he looks alright, older of course, but straight away you could tell it was Dante even if you had never seen the game but only the posters.

I think the Dante in the pictures up top is UGLY, only a mother could Love that face and unfortunately his is dead, good job they changed him. The current look/face of Dante is more inline with how he looked in DMC1 so I think they did a good job there.

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
This costume would be good as for playing as the protagonist but as for a boss, not really. This costume makes him seem a lot more serious than in DMCs 1 & 3 which is a good thing cos you don't want to lose the whole macabre feel of DMC without it being spoiled by really cheesy scenes such as when Dante persued the "Party" idea up 'till mission 18 in DMC3. I mean , how many missions before then did that joke die. >_<

Kite

Shadow DMC Player
Yeah i like the latest Dante you know the one in DMC 4 and everybody's right in the picture above he looks RRRRREEEEEEEAAAAALLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYY UGLY!!!!!!,
but the other dante's look pretty cool
lol

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
I have to agree with lil lady on this one - Dante looks hideous in that magazine scan. I much preferred his look in the recent Devil May Cry 4 trailers.

Mobfigurz

I think the majority of us, if not all of us think the current/latest look of Dante's, DMC4 Dante is the best.

I quiet like the fact that we jump from the young Dante of DMC3 to the more established, older, wiser and darker Dante of DMC4.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
I also like the Dante of the trailer a thousand times more than this guy in the first post. About a year ago, when I first saw that pic, I felt like "hey..do they want to destroy Dante's image?" since I didn't even know about Nero and stuff and couldn't think that "well, if they want him to be some kind of vilain" but even in this case this guy's face is hideous:p especially when it is compared with the last version^^

D

Deleted member 209

hurray! :lol:

@ whoever said that he looked alright in DMC2 OH NO HE DIDN'T! He looked fugly.

D

Deleted member 209

DMC 1 Dante had the best costume but Dante looks his best in the trailers I've been watching (bar the h8d one) for DMC 4. I lyk his trousers for some unknown reason.

Mobfigurz

In your opinion he looked 'fugly' in DMC2, but he didnt look as bad as you make out, especially compared to the image in the first post of this thread, had he looked like that, then you'd be right.

I think the current Dante (DMC4) is the best looking and has a good outfit.

D

Deleted member 209

Mobfigurz;16316 said:
In your opinion he looked 'fugly' in DMC2, but he didnt look as bad as you make out, especially compared to the image in the first post of this thread, had he looked like that, then you'd be right.

I think the current Dante (DMC4) is the best looking and has a good outfit.

that is true bt all the same. They ruined him in that picture up the top of the forum he did looked the oldest in DMC 2 but he looks unrecogniseable rather then old in that picture.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
In my opinion Dante looked the best in DMC1 (considering appearances). In DMC3 he looked as he should have been so I guess it suits him allright and in DMC4 he looks as a natural evolve in both character (he's a bit more serious) and looks^^
The only thing that I do not like in DMC4 is that weird things he wears over his boots, but its a minor thing so its ok. DMC2 Dante just was a nice choice for this game, since the clothes and character (which are my least favourite throught DMCs)are more suitable for the town, and those types of vilains he's fighting, but they are nowhere near the looks and style that DMC1,3 and probably 4 posses^_^

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
My Favourite Dante...are we talking about costumes or Dante in the actual games? Because my favourite Dante is in DMC1, and my favourite costume for Dante is the DMC1 Dante without the red coat in DMC3.

Mobfigurz

Notice, that the current Dante (DMC4), looks more like the original Dante (DMC1), mainly from the eyes and hair style, I know the hair style doesnt change much, but look back at the DMC4 Trailer when Dante's eyes gaze at the Camera or beyond it with blood on his face and look at the picture of him sitting with Rebellion from DMC1. I think they did a good job as stated two posts above me about the evolution of Dante, since DMC4 is directly placed after DMC1

Top Bottom