• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Where do all you guys, REALLY live?

bluedemon;53912 said:
oh man... i live in the US in a small state called Washington im hoping when i graduate to go traveling with my friends but yea...i used to live in a town called Port Angeles which means port of angels in spanish...but i jus moved to a small town called forks which is really small...:cool:

Have you ever read the twilight series? it takes place there and they are my favorite books... I want to go there!

but I live on the other end of the continent in Maine.:dry:

EmotionsUntold

Unloved Someone
helzCatastrophy;55664 said:
Have you ever read the twilight series? it takes place there and they are my favorite books... I want to go there!

but I live on the other end of the continent in Maine.:dry:

Yeah, okay!! Thanks!! Make me feel GREAT!! I live here too, ya know!! :dry:

SpArAda1127

Rebirth
;( i live in the us, in NJ i live in Egg harbor city, about 30 minutes away from AC.i live in a nice quiete are....though sometimes things happen i still love it where i live, the only thing is that i might be moving to vineland...i want to move to Japan when i finish college,yay! go noshimura!

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
I take it there are no Southerns such as being like the deep south like I'm from. I used to live in Cameron that was literally infront of the Gulf of Mexico. With how I was raised, I'm surprised I didn't come out as some red neck hick. I've met some people from up north and they actually expected me to have an accent.

I'm pretty civil and speak normal, but I do have that southern girl deep inside me who can handle skining ducks, alligators, hunt and loves ride 4-wheelers in the mud.

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
I live an Shropshire, England. But i want to live somewhere like USA or Japan but i wouldn't pick up on the language of the Japanese and the Americans have different spellings to UK words

SpArAda1127

Rebirth
hmmmm evry intresting, if you wanna move to the us then move to florida or to the west coast, it's very nice, and plus you get all of the seasons

Top Bottom