• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Where do all you guys, REALLY live?

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Never once saw a dog (I went in 2000 on a college trip all around Greece - my mate threw up down the side of the Acropolis :D) - just seemed to be crawling with stray cats...everywhere...

Although it was better than Epidaurus which was swarming with bees...as in, literally huge clouds of them everywhere...

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Angel;53789 said:
Never once saw a dog (I went in 2000 on a college trip all around Greece - my mate threw up down the side of the Acropolis :D) - just seemed to be crawling with stray cats...everywhere...

Although it was better than Epidaurus which was swarming with bees...as in, literally huge clouds of them everywhere...

I know what you mean, yeah Epidaurus sucks for that very reason:p
I went to Acropolis recently since they were having (I forgot the word"-_-:lol: ) that thing that you learn more about books and can find lots of them to buy.
(Of course that wasn't held near the ancient buildings but on the nearby territory, no need to "climb" all the way up there).

And to not be completely off topic, I live in Ano Glyfada which is inside Athens.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Greece as a whole is a beautiful country - I was actually looking through my photos of my trip and Tolon and Olympus were my favourite places...although there was this one place only accessible by boat which was full of Byzantine churches and a huge ruined fortress or something at the top of a very steep hill...

Pylos sucks though - nothing to do and the drinking was more expensive than anywhere else we visited...

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
I was born in the great US of A.

But if you wanna know where I REALLY live... it's Lake Charles, Louisiana. D:

I really wish to live in Sweden or Ireland because I have many family members over there.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Staffordshire England just like my profile says :lol: (about 5-10mins from Sharon and Steve).

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
He lies...we live on the moon...:ninja:

Nah, I know I said England, but to be more specific it is Staffordshire. Famous for...erm...Alton Towers and pottery. Go team Staffs!

bluedemon

DARK SLAYER
oh man... i live in the US in a small state called Washington im hoping when i graduate to go traveling with my friends but yea...i used to live in a town called Port Angeles which means port of angels in spanish...but i jus moved to a small town called forks which is really small...:cool:

Top Bottom