• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Where do all you guys, REALLY live?

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Well I used to live in a town called High Wycombe - back in the day it was famous for chair making and being home to Benjamin Disraeli. Now it is famous for being the location of terrorist training schools and bomb equipment...

Dark Drakan

Admin
DemonSlayer6;53954 said:
Hmm, it seems as all you site staff live in England. How strange.

Well Steve and I are best friends and started most our sites together quite some time ago. I know Steve and Sharon in person and only live about 10mins from them which is why we can communicate ideas etc so easily. :lol:

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
VI-Rainbow;53968 said:
I have a few friends who live in England. I'd so love to visit it some day. Especially the country side.
Gotta admit, we have some pretty sweet countryside - the Lake District is probably one of the best places to visit - also the Yorkshire Dales are pretty nice too (so long as you don't mind sheep).

If you were into shopping, I'd recommend Cribbs Causeway in Bristol or London. The Bull Ring in Birmingham is ok, but too full of angry teenagers for my liking. Nothing quite like a day shopping in London, eating sushi by the fountain in Trafalgar Square and then ending your day pretending to know about art in the Tate Modern.

Or do what my daughter did when faced with some of the more modern pieces and ruin it for all those pretentious psuedo-artists by saying what you see:

Art critic: "Ah, yes - this is the perfect expression of the artist's anger with inequality in the world. See how she has demonstrated the indifference to injustice portrayed by the bureaucrats of society."

Jessica: "That's a toilet."

So proud...:D

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
I live in Manchester, England.

Though my semi-nomadic nature started in Tamworth then to Bath then back to Tamworth where I moved 3 times within the boundaries of the town then I moved to Manchester where I moved twice more within the boundaries then I moved to Stockport then back to Manchester where I moved about again 3 times within the boundaries of the city and that's where I am now, all by the age of 16.

Curse

Cursed Girl
so i see we have ppl from all around the world!
Well i live in a small country called Lithuania
here's a map cause rarely anyone knows about it xD
lithuanian.jpg

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
My dad used to go there a lot...he's got friends in Lithuania spent Christmas there one year

Curse

Cursed Girl
Angel;55636 said:
My dad used to go there a lot...he's got friends in Lithuania spent Christmas there one year

woah awesome o_O
but well this coutnry sucks X< the economics here are so baaaad and it's so hard to get games legaly so everybody uses pirate games :/

Top Bottom