• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Whats yours all-time favorite game?

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Oblivion and Skyrim have an equal footing in my eyes - I love them both and have put many hours into them. I could never pick between them, which I know sounds odd when one comes years after the other and should, by default, be waaay better. They are just so awesome, I cannot and will not choose the better game.

Other than that, the Viva Pinata games and the Fable series which I know no one really seemed to like after Fable TLC but I think they are all great.

Autumn

Welcome to my world....
Shadow Hearts 2: Covenant- RPG for the PS2. Totally fell for all the characters, even the annoying brat type.

SMT: Lucifer's Call-RPG, really good game, would have been more epic if they developed the story more. Oh and I like the God VS Devil thing with neither side being 'good' per se (oh, and if it weren't for Dante I would have never gotten into these games :D)

DMC- Nuff said.

SMT: Persona 3 FES- I seem to have a thing for RPG's... but yeah, like Lucifer's Call as far as demons/persona you summon but set in high school and you get to do everyday stuff but it’s more fun in a game!

Gears of War- The only shoot em up I've really gotten into and somewhat ok-ish at XD

Okami- It's like Zelda but your wolf!(Twilight Princess aside). Gorgeous art work, amazing music! Did I mention gorgeous art work?

Nearly all of mine are PS2 games... OMG I forgot Kingdom Hearts!

Kingdom Hearts: Action RPG (again)- Sorry had to add this. It gives you a warm fuzzy feeling in your chest when you play this. This game has a special place in my heart :3

Oh, there are probably many more which I can think of right now. And I can't count, apparently. :rolleyes:

A.$h!nati

$mok!n $!ck $tyle!
DMC3 Special Edition was the best game of all time , it has a unique atmosphere.
I remember when i was watching it's trailers i was saying if i get this game i will never be needing any other game :D

I have more games that bring good memories back but DMC3 is the best.
other games:
Metal gear solid 1
Max payne 1
quake 3 arena
MediEvil 2 << When i remember it i feel very sorry for this gaming generation "3rd gen"
this gen needs games like these

Eric

Great Demon King of Evil
Here are my top ten.

#10 - Super Mario Galaxy 2.
#9 - Donkey Kong Country.
#8 - Pokemon: Black/White Versions.
#7 - Pokemon: SoulSilver/HeartGold Versions.
#6 - Pokemon: Emerald Version.
#5 - Devil May Cry 2.
#4 - Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage.
#3 - The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask.
#2 - Spyro The Dragon.
#1 - The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time - The first video game I ever played. It was also the first Zelda game I played. It was fun and and it gave me some challenge. It also had good music and fun bosses.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
My all-time most played games:

#1 - DMC3
#2 - DMC1
#3 - Metal Gear Solid 1
#4 - Resident Evil 2
#5 - Assassin's Creed 1
#6 - Mass Effect 1
#7 - Final Fantasy VII
#8 - Bayonetta
#9 -Legacy of Kain : Soul Reaver
#10 - Black & White 1

Runners up include Silent Hill, Soul Blade, Dead Rising, World of Warcraft, Abe's Oddysee, FFVIII-FFX, Resident Evil 4, Shadow of the Colossus, Empire Earth, Syndicate, Switchblade, Dungeon Master.

Satsui no Hado

BUY ONE THOUSAND GIFTS!!!
My favorite video game ever would have to be Metal Gear Solid 4.
Honorable Mentions:
Conker's Bad Fur Day
Devil May Cry 1
Megaman X 4
No More Heroes 1
No More Heroes 2
Chrono Trigger
Shadows Of The Colossus
Okami (With a bit of Okamiden lolz)
Legend Of Zelda Ocarina Of Time
Legend Of Zelda Majora's Mask
Legend Of Zelda Skyward Sword
Portal
Portal 2
ICO
Team Fortress 2 (It's a nice to game to play to pass the time)
I could go forever but I'll just stop there.

AzureNight13

Azure Night Goddess.... Or Wesker's daughter
Premium
My top five? Hmmmm..... Lets see....

1. DMC3
2. Breakdown
3. Psi-ops
4. Final Fantasy 9
5. Mortal Kombat

I'm so old fashioned lol

Darkstar Darin

The Badass In Black
startin from the bottom
5. King of The Monsters (my very first game)
4. Street Fighter/King of Fighters/Marvel vs Capcom (huge fighter fan)
3. Guilty Gear (my FAVORITE fighter)
2. Devil May Cry /Final Fantasy X/Kingdom Hearts II (ohhh the days of friendly contact I lost...
and finally... *drum roll*
1. Contra Hard Corp/Comix Zone (In one hand, ur become a comic-book hero...in the other, is Contra...could U decide?!?)

Demon619

Deadman walking
Halo: Comabt evolved. For without that game, I would never have truly gotten into gameing...besides, its oneo f the few game that I can be somewhat good at driving.

Its followed by the original God of War and Devil May Cry 3...then Ratchet and Clank: Going Commando...God I love blowing things up.

Top Bottom