• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Whats yours all-time favorite game?

Keyur

There is 90 pages in this forum section so not gonna check if there is similar thread.

Lets talk about your top 5 favorite game. You can list more than 5 game too. Give more description or talk about incident happened during that game.

Mine is
1. World of Warcraft = After starting this game I dont need any other game. Dont believe then try it by your self.

Lord of the Ring - Battle of middle earth (strategy)
Need for Speed - Most Wanted
Matrix- Path of Neo
Devil May Cry 3 & 4
Tomb Rider series
Prince of Persia

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
Mine favourites could be call more Mature, but Im going to post them any way :

1. Final Fantasy- From that RPG series my gaming happened to begin :)
2. Shin Megami Tensei- I like these RPG for mature themes like more expand on mythology, some philosophical things.
3.Devil May Cry- Must I explain ??
4. Bioshock 1&2.
5.Deus EX Human Revolution

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
thisis hard since i always change my obsession but now it would be

1: god of war 2-for the fact i loved 1
2: god of war-just amazing
3: mortal kombat armageddon-the kinda fantasy and blood game i like
4: star wars force unleashed-love the future fantasy games
5: red faction 2-came by chance

future favourite: star bound 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14 and 15-the games im hoping to make XD

lorddemolatron

Premium
thisis hard since i always change my obsession but now it would be

1: god of war 2-for the fact i loved 1
2: god of war-just amazing
3: mortal kombat armageddon-the kinda fantasy and blood game i like
4: star wars force unleashed-love the future fantasy games
5: red faction 2-came by chance

future favourite: star bound 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14 and 15-the games im hoping to make XD

Wow, so you try to make yours games ?? Somewhat Im impressed

lorddemolatron

Premium
ya man i've already planned most of it but im getting increasingly cautious of releasing info on it

Same as me. I tried make my Fan sequel in Final Fantasy Saga, what I called Final Fantasy XV: Dimensions, but for now I losed my temper as story writer for it.

Laurence Barnes

Premium
Same as me. I tried make my Fan sequel in Final Fantasy Saga, what I called Final Fantasy XV: Dimensions, but for now I losed my temper as story writer for it.
im more of a desighner but i wrote the story but i rely more on mental notes than physical notes

lorddemolatron

Premium
im more of a desighner but i wrote the story but i rely more on mental notes than physical notes

For me Im more writer, than designer, so I can make some good stories too, ranging from game script to FanFiction, or orginal story, for me more scientific things are somewhat of black magic

Laurence Barnes

Premium
For me Im more writer, than designer, so I can make some good stories too, ranging from game script to FanFiction, or orginal story, for me more scientific things are somewhat of black magic
my game is based in present times however there are multiple univrses with many planets more advanced all of the universes (including ours) is connected to the alphaverse and is controlled by an emperorand once the emperor is dead a new one will be elcted.....and th new one has had a quite unusual past with the humans and wants to destroy them

lorddemolatron

Premium
^ In my story Or more game scenario I created was An powerful and old Multiverse Empire called Arcean Empire, I don't know if somewhere parts of scenario was on this forum, I must search for it.

Laurence Barnes

Premium
^ In my story Or more game scenario I created was An powerful and old Multiverse Empire called Arcean Empire, I don't know if somewhere parts of scenario was on this forum, I must search for it.

he im gonna try to make mine as good as i can

lorddemolatron

Premium
Mine was an story mostly inspired by Final Fantasy, but I and other people who covered project we thinked on adding some new dimensions, maybe game what we make will be online.

Meg

@.@

My all time favorite game is Uncharted 2.

It then goes, Killzone 2, Oblivion, DMC3: Special Edition, Persona 3 Portable, Bioshock, Ratchet and Clank: A Crack in Time, DMC, Jak 2, and AC: Brotherhood. :D

Top Bottom