• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Whats yours all-time favorite game?

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
Devil May Cry 3
Battlefield 2 and 3
Tekken 5 and 6
Black
God of war 2
Castlevania symphony of the night
Assassin's creed
Castlevania lords of shadow
Rainbow 6 vegas 2
Legend of legaia
Ninja gaiden 2 sigma

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
all time ?? resident evil 2,3,4
God of war 1,2
POP trilogy
DMC trilogy excluding 2
Tekken 2,3,5,6
assassins creed 1 only one game others are just messedup
dbz tenkaichi 3 ps2 (of course because of dbz nostalgia but its a good fighting game IMHO)
BIOSSSSHOCK ! gave me a shock
Hitman whole series new one sucks
Tomb raider legend/anniversary never played the other games
that's it

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
I've forgotten a few......i have them still but haven't played them in awhile.
Number 3. Red Ninja End Of Honor
The absolute best ninja game i've played.
kurenal is a female Ninja that used her sexuality if necessary to lure enemies to be killed.

Uh man if you want to play the "Best ninja game evar"

try this

250px-Ninja_gaiden_sigma_boxart.jpg

and this >>
images
>
250px-Shinobido.jpg
and this >
images
yeah i'm a ninja game sucker :p red ninja is dirt compared to all of these IMO

ZeroLove

Killer Instinct!!!

The best fighting game of all time, imo. Oh, how I miss it.

Other worthy mentions:
Megaman Zero series.
Megaman X series.
Devil May Cry series.
Soul Calibur series.
Mortal Kombat series.
Dead or Alive series.
King of Fighters series.
Street Fighter series.
Jak (and Daxter) series.
Kirby's Dreamland series.
Sonic Adventure series.

I look forward to Metal Gear Rising as well, though the past Metal Gear Solid games never really caught my attention.

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
I look forward to Metal Gear Rising as well, though the past Metal Gear Solid games never really caught my attention.

King of Fighters series. <<<< this one i forgot to mention ! and yeah MGS rising is another ninja game i'm looking forward to !

AND That is your opinion.​
The thread asked What's your all time favorite game & RedNinjaEndOfHonor is one of mine.​
Oh & i played Ninja Gaiden & a few Tenchu games & i still choose RedNinjaEndOfHonor over them. Why ? Because i can, & will always do so.​

You didn't play shinobi :D Redninja is a typical laughable japanese game I mean even looking at the game cover gives me a laugh :w00t:
images
am i supposed to laugh ??? yes XD HA HA

and gameplay vids are even more funny

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Donte please do not try and make light of other people's choices. This could very well count as harassment. If you wanted to advise the member to play the game that'd be fine, but the way you phrased the whole thing doesn't really help you.

Not everyone shares the same likes and opinions as you, and even if the majority agrees with you, that means absolutely nothing. Consider this your first warning regarding this issue.

And since I posted, let's be on topic as well.
There isn't a game I would value beyond all others. For me it's the fact that I have all the games I bought available to me at any time, what makes the whole thing worthwhile. Even games I bought on a whim, and aren't really super-special-awesome like others. We already have a favourite series game thread, in which I found it easier to actually post since "game series"= includes more than one game. But I will always value the first Onimusha game I played. It was basically the first game that made me actually feel like I was using a sword for real in a game, besides all the admiring that came from when watching movies/reading stuff etc. I know there are way better games than that, but since it was the first, it will always hold sentimental value.

Top Bottom