• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What's YOUR game of the year?

Meg

What game did you play this year that was just the absolute greatest out of all the games you played? :) It didn't have to have come out this year, just so long as you played it for the first time this year.

Mine is *drum roll*

SUPER SCRIBBLENAUTS!!

1287109886.jpg

This game was amazing. I freaking loved it. It has got to be one of my all time favorite games ever. :D

Runner ups for me were Killzone 3 and Medal of Honor. KZ3 had a solid campaign and steller multiplayer while Medal of Honor had great writing and a simple, powerful story.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
My personal Game of the Year is Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception, with Batman: Arkham City and Assassin's Creed: Revelations as runner-ups.

Reactions: Meg

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
NOT Assassin's Creed Revelations unfortunately. I was GREATLY disappointed in it, and it sucks because I had high hopes. I'd have to say that mine is UMVC3....I love playing it...then again, I really liked Portal 2 and Dissidia Duodecim (I think that was this year)

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
Hmmm, tough call. I really liked Portal 2, and when I finished it I said to myself that its definitely a contender for game of the year. But then I played 'Trails in the Sky', 'Catherine', 'No More Heroes: Heroes' Paradise'.

Sadly I was disappointed with 'AC: Revelations', I was highly anticipating an epic game but all I got was AC II again but with lame gimmicks (den defence, bombs, etc). TBH, playing Altair is what made it enjoyable; sure I was disappointed when I found out that they are very short missions, but they where cool and its always great to see/play Altair again (oh, and online was awesome too). I hope AC III doesn't feel like AC II again :mad:, i'm hoping it will re-invent the series like AC II did.

What was I talking about? Oh yeah, game of the year (sorry for the AC rant :p). Mine is either Trails in the Sky or Portal 2.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
you skryrim people must be playing on PC because my PS3 version keeps freezing, lagging, and glitching constantly
Nope, 360 version for me - I've just been lucky I guess. With Bethesda glitches and bugs I find them funny rather than a nuisance but then again I don't get freezing or lagging problems. When someone's head is stuck in a wall, I just lol. And then be grateful that it's an NPC and not my character ;)

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
Again I have to agree with other user but AC Revelations and I was dissapointed with Batman Arkham City as well , but the game of the year for me has to ............ drumroll please ...... Pokemon Black and White . Although the pokemon series has been added to inculde over 650 of the little things , it keeps the same quality that we have loved for years but brings something new each time . People may disgree with me but its my opinion :p

Top Bottom