• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What's your favorite kind of music?

Poroner

I,Buki,Mio,Da
rock,punk,hardcore punk,hard rock,nu metal,metal,heavy metal,death metal,gothic yeahhh pretty much hate every other genre.

AzureNight13

Azure Night Goddess.... Or Wesker's daughter
Premium
I like anything hardcore. Rock, Metal, Industial, Techno, Electronic, and I even admit that I'm starting to like Dubstep quite a bit. However the current band I am listening to quite often is Celldweller and Blue Stahli

I am however not a huge fan of Pop and Rap. Linkin Park is the closest band to rap I'll like

Eric

Great Demon King of Evil
Country, metal, rap, rock, and video game.
I do sometimes like other kinds of music like pop, but those are on rare occasions.

Captain Ren

Tribble
pretty much anything that goes metal and rock variations. sometimes i go with new age (mike oldfield mostly) and some other random stuff.

Viewtiful-Dave

Devil Slayer
Technical Death Metal like Necrophagist (Suiçmez is a guitar god) or Melodic Death Metal like Carcass/At the Gates. Besides that I just like listening to some older video game music mostly that from Ninja Gaiden games or older FF games.

DeamonslayeR

The one true son of Sparda
I like anything hardcore. Rock, Metal, Industial, Techno, Electronic, and I even admit that I'm starting to like Dubstep quite a bit. However the current band I am listening to quite often is Celldweller and Blue Stahli

I am however not a huge fan of Pop and Rap. Linkin Park is the closest band to rap I'll like
Metal, Hardcore, Trance and Dubstep.
its great to see other people like dubstep too :D

Top Bottom