• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What's your favorite kind of music?

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
If I like what I hear, then that's all there is to it. Be it jazz, metal, classical, pop - whatever. My playlists are a gosh-awful mish-mash of all kinds of tracks ranging from the Halo 3 soundtrack to Demon Hunter with a little Cascada and Lonestar thrown in for good measure :)

Chimera Khaos

Hades Leading General Commander
Well, you pose quite a difficult question since I'm basically a fan of almost every genre, but...
I'd have to say...
Rock/Metal, anything that falls under that category...
Some Japanese music such as The Wonder Girls, Vocaloid and whatnot...
Erm, I do like our generation's music, but ugh, too much to name...
Why did I write this?...

Tmfaria

Member of the Order
Lets see.

I really enjoy all types of music except for country. My iPod is filled with a variety of rock, alternative, dubstep/ambient, electronic, trance, some dance and some pop.

Rayl

Pain and pleasure... I've got it all.
I don't have a preferred type of music, i usually just go around listening to stuff and then if there's something i like the sound of i'll listen to more of it.

It sounds contradictory to what i've just said but i find i don't like most rap or country stuff, there are other things i tend to dislike as well but the general rule is that if it's pleasing to me then i like it, if not i don't.

Angel General

Cristal, Advisor to Emperor Glaser & sky goddess
Rock/metal, screamo, alternative, dance, a little pop, electronic, EDM (Electronic dance music,) ... All kinds of stuff!
Extension: My favourite bands change all the time, right now they're Flyleaf and Breaking Benjamin. (Alt rock.)

Completely depends what mood I'm in. I also love Deadmau5 - Raise Your Weapon! Not exactly sure what genre it is...

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
I listen to j-rock, some j-pop, swing, jazz, classical, and rock. But I mostly just listen to what ever sounds good or what I'm in the mood for.

Top Bottom