• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Whats your favorite boss fight and what is your least favorite boss fight in dmc1

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
While I liked almost all the bosses (Mundus was pretty epic), my favourite is Phantom.

OniLink

Hero of Time
Favorite- Nelo Angelo(final battle with him was always best)
Least- Griffon(he always bored me it was always too simple to beat him)

CHAOSBRINGER546

its better to burn out than to fade away
Premium
my fav has to be nelo angelo he was just fun to fight plus is sword looked pretty cool :)
least fav has to be nighmare? or argosax the chaos? both where just a pain in the backside
nightmare stop stealing my DT that comes in handy --__--
argosax i beat you and you think you can beat my by transforming into a flyin yellow dude from prince of persia --__-- not cool dude not cool at all >.<

JMFG_

Things and Stuff
The Nelo Angelo and Vergil fights (in 3) were always my favorites! Such epic fights.

Least favorite would have to be Griffon then Nightmare.

CHAOSBRINGER546

its better to burn out than to fade away
Premium
its now changed from me playing the HD collection its jester on DMD when hes on that big crazy golf ball with a face for the simple fact that it explodes and also shoots big red freaky things while there are deadly bubbles floating about :)

Dante's Ghost

Browsing The Halls of Fortuna Castle
Nightmare gave me headaches because it get shooting those spears at you, than if you didn't light the room you'd get stuck in the mud and have to face another boss. it was just UGH!

Exactly! Button bashing' to flip back to avoid, going into it's hell hole/via another boss! haha

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
Mine varied depending on difficulty more than anything. Just going with the amount of fun I had battling them here are my faves:

Easy: Can't really say
Normal: Nightmare (last encounter)
Hard: Mundus (2nd encounter)
DMD: Nelo Angelo (3rd encounter)

Top Bottom