• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Whats your favorite boss fight and what is your least favorite boss fight in dmc1

WingsofaButterfly

DANTE!!! *Tackles*
lol Mundus definitely

Nightmare was the least favorite cuz that thing ALWAYS killed me with his Stab attack. I also had trouble keeping him sold. But I used his teleportation attack to my advantage so long as it wasn't a hard Reboss. Like Griffon or Phantom. But Phantom was kind of easy to refight lol

SpawnShooter

This partys getting crazy
Most favorite: Phantom (easy fight but Lava spider is kewl)

least: Griffon (aside from the fact I dislike birds, he always kicks my ass)

itsssloki

Schmoto dragon
Favorite: Nelo Angelo (all)
Least: Griffon - he LOOKS awesome but he's so annoying ESPECIALLY on the harder modes ><!
Oh & Nightmare (all) .___.''

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Nelo Angelo. Gotta love fighting someone with the same sword skills as you.

And Nightmare is the least favourite. He's so annoying with all those needles shooting from you and the fact that sometimes you destroy his hearts and suddenly he has more. :p

DMC_Freak

Yes I'm a DMC Freak XD
The fights against nelo angelo are really good, I like 1 on 1 sword battles :)
I didnt liked phantom and nightmare. They are annoying especially nightmare as you fight them more than once. I remember how much I hated them in the underworld.

As for phantom..hes just ugly and he run away after the first fight pfff coward

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
The fights against nelo angelo are really good, I like 1 on 1 sword battles :)
I didnt liked phantom and nightmare. They are annoying especially nightmare as you fight them more than once. I remember how much I hated them in the underworld.

As for phantom..hes just ugly and he run away after the first fight pfff coward

your not the only one :)

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Nightmare makes me rage like crazy. Most likely because he'd hand my backside to me an awful lot, way back in the day. Nelo Angelo, though, ranks up there as being among my favourite Bosses in the entire DMC series. I'll even root for the dude when I'm fighting him.

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
Nightmare makes me rage like crazy. Most likely because he'd hand my backside to me an awful lot, way back in the day. Nelo Angelo, though, ranks up there as being among my favourite Bosses in the entire DMC series. I'll even root for the dude when I'm fighting him.

hehe come on nelo kick my ass it's right here come on nearly there

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
Im still remembering my fun with Nelo Angelo on my PS2 when game just shipped to me sometimes after coming to US( Im preordered and it comed to Poland so fast).

At least I still dislike fight with Nightmare, that one son of bitch taken for me some nights to beat.

Top Bottom