• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What's the most disturbing movie you ever saw?

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
We kind of have to stop saying the Human Centipede is one of the sickest movies ever because it really isn't. The first one is ok mainly because the dude playing the doctor was so great, but the second one is just silly when you get right down to it.

Hmmm, I can't say I have a most disturbing movie because nothing really phases me. I have watched a lot of f#cked up movies that would get plenty people on edge or queasy, just not me.

Maybe when I think about, a movie that was good halfway through and then just got uncomfortable in recent memory was this one movie (I can't remember the name). That's only because the second half of the film is watching this petite girl getting beat on for like 45 minutes and it's just to a point where it's like watching a very bad domestic dispute. It wasn't gory or explicit, just a very brutally shot beating on a small woman by this big man over and over again.

That wasn't entertaining at all really.

Oh wait, A Serbian Film has one scene where (WARNING: UNCOMFORTABLE DESCRIPTION AHEAD) where a baby fresh out of the womb is raped.

Don't watch A Serbian Film. It's just a movie that is ridiculous trying to be the sickest movie ever. It's not entertaining, it's just nonstop effed up scenes that tries to one up every other sick movie out there. Sure, it didn't really phase me because I always remember how these are just movies, but I don't recommend it to anyone as a movie to waste your time on. Most people will probably walk away regretting they watched it.

I've seen real life things more disturbing than any movie because of my internet numbness and morbid curiosity.

For me it was an SF horror thats been called " Event Horizon". somehow got disturbed on it showing people with no eyes.
I love that movie. So underrated.

Last edited by a moderator:

Director Bison

King of Games
Premium Elite
Premium
John Carpenter's THE THING

now i love this movie
but the first time i saw it i almost couldn't sleep
this is the only thing i ever saw that scared me like that

iv never really be that scared by anything else

Vergillicious

You will not forget this devil's power!
John Carpenter's THE THING

now i love this movie
but the first time i saw it i almost couldn't sleep
this is the only thing i ever saw that scared me like that

iv never really be that scared by anything else
I cried when it got the dogs. I hate movies that has killing animals in it :(

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
I don't see how those things make the Human Centipede movies any less sick and disturbing.

On-topic: For me it's "The Human Centipede 2".
Because the first film really isn't all that graphic. There's not even really any blood any it. The second one is just flat out ridiculous with scenes that remind me of that South Park episode than a movie to take seriously. And man, I don't know, those movies are just nothing compared to other so called sick movies I've seen.

WolfOD64

That Guy Who Hates Fox McCloud
Salò: 120 Days of Sodom

Do yourself a favor, guys. Don't even bother looking it up. I know I haven't had the best relationship with some of you on this forum...but I wouldn't recommend that film to my worst enemy.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Salò: 120 Days of Sodom

Do yourself a favor, guys. Don't even bother looking it up. I know I haven't had the best relationship with some of you on this forum...but I wouldn't recommend that film to my worst enemy.
Already seen it. I watch a lot of movies.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
prometheus, it's so cheesy, stupid, pointless and overrated it disturbed me..
Anything with Charlize Theron in it is stupid. I avoid all movies with her in it. Because it's bound to be cheesy and overrated. Plus Charlize disturbs me. Never met anyone quite so full of themselves that their ego makes them levitate instead of walk.

Anyway.
Sorry. I really don't like her.

The Good Gentleman

S'all Part of a Miracle Masterpiece
The Core. The reason why it's disturbing is because I watched the DVD extras - making of and stuff like that. These people were hilariously serious about the thing. Like...some of those guys really thought they were making art. And that disturbs me.

absolitude

the devil is not as black as he painted
Anything with Charlize Theron in it is stupid. I avoid all movies with her in it. Because it's bound to be cheesy and overrated. Plus Charlize disturbs me. Never met anyone quite so full of themselves that their ego makes them levitate instead of walk.

Anyway.
Sorry. I really don't like her.

yea, i stopped liking her when i watched the huntsman something something, where she was maleficent or --something, funny people thought she did good there, the movie sucked butt, and she overacted.. after that, she officialy disturb me in movies

but i still wanna bang her by much.. lol..

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
Taeter City
Negatively disturbed. Ummm didn't saw Human Centipede 2 (heard it's terrible and disgusting) But umm this movie is plain idiotic in same amount as it's disgusting. For those wondering, it doesn't really have plot. It basically visual effects reel for gore effects artists. So yeah. It's 1.2 hour of different murders in most disgusting and disturbed way.

Pelts
Positively disturbed. Movie by Argento. Let's say so. After watching it I understood people complaining about fur industry. And yes it has lot of disturbing scenes, basically reflecting all things people making to animals to get their furs…only on other people.

Top Bottom