• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What you think about nero?

I like nero but I like dante even more. Dante's the real main character in the devil may cry series and it should go back that way in devil may cry 5. Nero should stay in the series but just in a smaller role.

aoshi

Nero was kinda demon i expected in DMC 3 as i did like series such as inu yasha who was arrogant and free-style with claws(not a skilled swordsman like dante). Dante is rough too but his moves require skills.It was fun to play free-style by throwing demons than hack n slash with swords.I think nero has a demonic personality that is fun to play even in a hell-hole like fortuna.

Marisa

Hope with Doubt
To be honest Nero is a cool character and he should stay in the series in just a particular role.
So Capcom or whatever the hell owns the DMC franchise now Should make sure to keep Nero in DMC.
OMG did I just say that o_O

Cannot say anymore he may just sure enough be my little brother or my brother Vergil's son

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Nero. Hmm...

1. Has cool moves.

2. His lines are great.

3. Full of emotions.

Dislikes

1. Not developed enough in DMC4.

2. For stealing Dante's star spot. (Like Raiden stole Snake's spot in MGS2)

the bad point is that dante in the next DMC is just a playable character,
it's neros fault, IT'S ALL BECUZ OF NERO, EVEN THEY MAY SAY VERGIL IS DEAD BECUZ OF THEIR NEW CHARACTER, THEY DONT NEED THE OLD ONES ANTMORE.
excuse me but im gonna vomit.

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
Drakkar;241419 said:
the bad point is that dante in the next DMC is just a playable character,
it's neros fault, IT'S ALL BECUZ OF NERO, EVEN THEY MAY SAY VERGIL IS DEAD BECUZ OF THEIR NEW CHARACTER, THEY DONT NEED THE OLD ONES ANTMORE.
excuse me but im gonna vomit.

We don't know anything about DMC5 yet and..Vergil died at the very start of the series. Before DMC3 Vergil even existed.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Vergil is meant to be dead. He's played his part already.

Dante is old and he's gone stale.

Nero is something fresh, something new. And a good idea.

Besides, you may not care about his past, but he raised a lot of questions. Questions that Capcom, whether you like it or not, are going to answer.

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
^Or not going to answer.Remember...we are dealing with Capcom and the troll champion,Kobatroll[head of DMC and BASARA],so...

Yeah.Anyway.I like Nero.No big deal.Just like Dante and Vergil more.If I dislike anything about Nero,is the way he was presented in the game.[Though that is totally the developers fault,not giving a proper backstory etc.]

Fear-In-Your-Eyes

Nero?

Not bad. Not great... but not bad. Sure as hell is nowhere near as good as Dante as a character.

He just needs less "Kyyyrieeeeeeeeee!!!1!"

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Nero wasn't too bad I suppose....a bit childish if you ask me, but hey! :lol:

He still doesn't beat Dante

Mutull

I have a total fanboy crush on Nero. I love how he's a lot more believable than Dante. Vergil's still my favorite, though.

Osaka

trollololol
Fear-In-Your-Eyes;245737 said:
Nero?

Not bad. Not great... but not bad. Sure as hell is nowhere near as good as Dante as a character.

He just needs less "Kyyyrieeeeeeeeee!!!1!"

And dante less "liiiigghhhht!!!" But yeah I agree that nero's not bad, not great. He makes for a breath of fresh air to the story.

Demon619

Deadman walking
I think Nero has the potential to become a great character, Capcoom just needs to give us more info on him, like his past, more character development things like that.

Hes good right now, but to become great we need more about him.

Darkstar Darin

The Badass In Black
Arthur567;228908 said:
HE S@cks he is the worst character in all the #@%@# world <---dont be that bad xD

nero is my nu fave(im such a dork >_<)

ps he's better than those faust things (I HATE FAUST :mad:)

Niloufar

i don't hate him, and cant say i like him either, just that i'm not really happy about him taking dante's place as the main character.. not that he has taken his place, but you know!

Top Bottom