• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What you think about nero?

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
No, Nero will never be as popular as Dante because Dante is simply the original of the two. But just because Nero has white hair and a c0cky personality like Dante doesn't mean he's a total rip off of the character. As a matter of fact, I agree with Sparda in saying that Nero most resembles Sparda himself. I mean, Sparda was supposedly c0cky just like Dante.

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
Sparda™;229215 said:
Devil May Cry 4, in other words, should have been the game where we would've learned Vergil's true fate, some ties with the manga, the anime, the novels, aspects of how the hell Trish and Lady were there, more chronological details as in how many years have passed, how old are the franchise's characters (I personally know some details but they're exclusive or better said, not open to everyone's curiosity which sets apart true devoted franchise connoisseurs from casual gamers which are stubborn and tend to inflict major headaches and whatnot.)

There's nothing wrong with Nero as a character. He was shown in the wrong time, as he was not needed right now, but most probably in DMC5 and DMC6 at the max.

you have a point dmc4 should not have beed dmc4. plotholes should be filled before more are made.

what details do you know that are not common knowlage.

Nero.

My user title says it all
moondo1ao2.gif

Poroner

I,Buki,Mio,Da
Sparda™;229215 And about Nero... Always have thought and said that the way Nero was introduced in the series was done with major plot holes. He just didn't fit enough to synchronize the way he should have been synchronized with the whole storyline said:
(I personally know some details but they're exclusive or better said, not open to everyone's curiosity which sets apart true devoted franchise connoisseurs from casual gamers which are stubborn and tend to inflict major headaches and whatnot.)[/I]

There's nothing wrong with Nero as a character. He was shown in the wrong time, as he was not needed right now, but most probably in DMC5 and DMC6 at the max.

Well i agree completely but i still think he needs a bit improvment.

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
Nah. At least it explains his 'whininess'.

I like the fact that Nero was a distressed character who cried. Heck, even Dante has cried a few times.

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
It's young, but I don't find it too young. It's still a plausible suggestion that Nero could possibly be a third son of Sparda, even if he is ten years younger than Dante is.

ProtoTypeRaavyn

Zombie Killing Pro
I have A problem With Nero because most People who Know About DMC came in On the 4th game and never even knew About Dante. Talking Nero up like he is the Main Character and they Don't give Dante the RESPECT that he DESERVES. lol, Sorry for the Slight Rant but I am biased against Nero.

I AM OBSESSED WITH DANTE!
Not Joking he is Awesomely hot and Amazing!

I've got the poster that Came with the First game up on my Wall, With his Glorious Ebony and Ivory *Drools*

Solar

After getting in to the DMC series I've always thought Nero truly is Vergil's son. There's many things to suggest that... His DT (resembles Nelo Angelo), Summoned Swords in his DT form, him gaining Yamato...
To the matter of opinion, DMC4 was the first one I played and that's a reason why I don't really hate him. I enjoy his gameplay and he isn't too bad a character, either. Still, I really wouldn't want him to be the main character in DMC5, because Dante's just cooler, better and that's what the fans want.

well, I first played the DMC4 too,( I was a nero fan :dry: )
but after playing the third one I was = >_< about nero

Top Bottom