• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

what was he doing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark_Victory

Underworld Angel
We're talking about what happened to Vergil between the time of their mother's death to when Dante meets him again in DMC3.

Personally, I find it really easy to believe Vergil was taking care of himself at age ten. Considering, like Tony_Redgrave said he is a devil. I find it hard to believe that Sparda never mentioned anything about his power, his past, anything. So, I think Vergil took whatever he knew and managed to find the wrong people who thought it easy to manipulate him.

Kyo

medicated insanity
devil or not, it's hard being alone, him being half human with the human like emotion's had to make it harder lossing his mother.

let's do it like this.

half demon = power, small emotion's, meaningless attachment's

half human= emotion's, ablite to care more then normal demon.

mother's death at age of 10 = childhood crisis,emotional distress, a empty place for rage to build up.

father's death (idk the age) = loss of a father figure, lose of a idol.

him being half human mean's he can hide it, and maybe not even feel sertent emotional problem's, but make it more likely that he suffered a depresstion with the loss of the only parent he had.

i would be willing to bet! that vergil afther the loss of his mother ran away and found a place to lay around, be depressed, cry maybe and let it all out, yet like most afther awhile, without his parent's there giveing him there wisdom, his depresstion turned to anger,rage, hate.

afther this i think he went somewhere! and that my friend's is what this thread is about! of course the manual told us one thing! it said he DISAPPEARD from the face of the earth, and this thread is detcated to debaiting what he did when he disappeard.

Sparda™

^ It doesn't mean what you say is correct and others are wrong. Everyone can express his opinion on the matter, of course, based on the facts the game is offering so far.

Kyo

medicated insanity
wasn't really doing that, and if it seemed like i was im sorry do forgive me, i was mearly stateing my opion on why i think it wasn't true.

deadlystrike

dio del sesso
all your theories have evidence to back them up, but they all cant be correct, so the only thing we can do is wait until DMC5 arrives, hopefully it will shed some light on this subject, but nowhere does it say where sparda disapeared to either, doesnt actually say he died does it, so maybe vergil went after him, believing it was his fault??? just a theory :) lol and im pretty sure it said they were 7 when there mother died lol not trying to contradict or nothing lol my apologies to whom ever thinks i have

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
^True, just 8 years old.

I think he fell in with the demonic crowd, easy for him to do that if his power awakened at an early age.

Sparda™

It's in the Manga, the way Vergil awakened his devil form.

He was surrounded by demons, and he unleashed a vortex, the same vortex which transforms you into the devil form.

Kyo

medicated insanity
ok, figured that bit out, now let's think here for amin.

did vergil go first to the kandy land cove to seek for power?
or his father's bed room? XD

Dark_Victory

Underworld Angel
This is a weird thought, but could it be possible someone was watching them? Or at least, knew enough about them to find Vergil after he disappeared and convince him that s/he had the answers and the power he was looking for? After all, he was a child and it couldn't have been that hard to manipulate him; especially when he's emotionally distraught.

Sparda™

Well Dante for one thing wasn't raised by any 'dark forces' whereas Vergil looks like he was taught from such forces.

But still, Vergil is a bookworm, so he could have learned stuff by himself.

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
^I guess.

Maby he walked into a bookstore and asked the lady at he desk "Where can I find a text of demonic power?"

She said "Out of stock, they sell like hotcakes. We will get more tommorow"

Virgil "Foiled again..."

:lol::lol::lol:

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
^Where do you learn to teleport at will anyway? I still have to concentrate mine for a sec.

I think that style COULD have been taught to him by Sparda.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom