• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

what was he doing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyo

medicated insanity
In Devilmaycry3 it is said, that Vergil had disappeard from the face of the earth for some time.
i don't think that any of the games give insight about his where about's.

what do you think Vergil was doing?

DMC3 is before all the other's so, i assume he disappeard afther his mothers death, but to where?

speak your minds on this, but! don't go off topic please.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I guess after the death of his mother he departed to seek power, and using his demonic blood he easily got caught up in the World of demons and joined with them; as it also says in 3 that he joined the evil whereas Dante fought it. Then he met a powerful man seeking to become a demon, who informed him of the Temen-Ni-Gru...As to which 3 happened :p

But whatever, I'm guessing the Manga or whatever informs you as to what was happening...

Kyo

medicated insanity
possably, but let's not end this yet, there could be far more possablties.

quiksilvershado

Dodge this!!!
the manga only says what happened for a year or so before the game. There's all the rest of the time where we don't know what he did. Vergil could of gone to hell. Or to Disneyland Paris:p

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Kyo;146688 said:
possably, but let's not end this yet, there could be far more possablties.

True. And for the record my comment wasn't trying to suggest that there weren't many possibilities. In fact, it was trying to suggest that there are.

Black Angel;146712 said:
I think he just went to the demon world for power. Man would I love to see that story!

That would be very nice, like a prequel to 3 :)

quiksilvershado;146737 said:
the manga only says what happened for a year or so before the game. There's all the rest of the time where we don't know what he did. Vergil could of gone to hell. Or to Disneyland Paris:p

True. I already knew the Manga tells you what happened before 3, and only goes as far as a year back. It's true he could of done whatever beforehand, but I'm sure there will be more to come explaining before 3 eventually. If not, that would kind of suck in my opinion.

But let's continuing the speculations.

deadlystrike

dio del sesso
i believe he was annoyed, destressed, and was in some sort of trans, only seeing death and hatred which emerged from the death of their mother, i believe he went off to get revenge on the demons, and in turn of all his hatred running through his veins, he became what he wanted dead... that sounds reasonable lol

Kyo

medicated insanity
uh...not that i belive it or not, my bestfriend thought he may have went to a sic in the demon world for help.

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Great thread, Kyo! Really thought-provoking. I haven't really got anything other to add other than that, sadly. I've repped everyone so far for the great theories, though. Keep 'em coming, folks!

Hopefully Devil May Cry 5 will perhaps be able to help fill us in on Vergil's whereabouts before the events of Devil May Cry 3. It'd be nice to know just how the hell Vergil managed to bump into Arkham, too. Do they have clubs specifically for evil villians to meet up and come up with schemes to take over the world?

:ninja:

Kyo

medicated insanity
devilmaycry;147042 said:
Great thread, Kyo! Really thought-provoking. I haven't really got anything other to add other than that, sadly. I've repped everyone so far for the great theories, though. Keep 'em coming, folks!

Hopefully Devil May Cry 5 will perhaps be able to help fill us in on Vergil's whereabouts before the events of Devil May Cry 3. It'd be nice to know just how the hell Vergil managed to bump into Arkham, too. Do they have clubs specifically for evil villians to meet up and come up with schemes to take over the world?

:ninja:
ah, thanks ^^

if you ask me, when vergil's mother died he was taken in by a demon family and raised by them.

Sparda™

In fact It's all explained...Well, partially...

Vergil went to seek power, reading through books to obtain demonic knowledge, trained...That's why in the first fight with Dante, Vergil was superior, but also due to the fact Vergil had awakened his devil before Dante.

Kyo

medicated insanity
true, but their mother was killed when they where both small children, correct?

Kyo

medicated insanity
good point, them being 9-10 i think it would be hard for vergil to know where to learn, where to train.

i doubt sparda left them map's of place's to train and learn.

Sparda™

It doesn't mean there's a specific place to 'train'.

Vergil chose the dark path and embraced his demonic heritage, while Dante was otherwise.

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
Well the places to do that are really hard to find.

Unless you are a son of Sparda.:lol:

But yhea, there are protective spells and whatnot.

Kyo

medicated insanity
o_O i love you guy's, you help me make it easy to prove my point.

protective spell's? ok, willing to think about that....done, vergil
was a small boy when this happend and it's unlikely that since sparda quite being evil and fighting at one point, you would think a man like him
would not wish battle apon his son, meaning....no spell's vergil! go to your room!

he was around 10? right? im willing to admit that 10 ias a smart age, but not smart anuff to look afther one's self. the qustion is my friends, like the topic say's, where did he go? what did he do?

a small boy woundering around(where?) by him self(what did he dio?)

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Young boy or not, he was still a devil:p Since he easily killed humans in the manga, I can really believe that surving was a piece of cake for the lad:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom