• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What languages do you know?

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
I speak... English obviously, I am fairly fluent in french, I speak a little German, a bit of Russian and a bit of spanish but it generally boils down to "hello, where do keep the beer?":lol:

Dark Drakan

Admin
The Phantarch;56127 said:
It generally boils down to "hello, where do keep the beer?":lol:

Do you need to know anymore than that? :lol:

I used to know quite a lot of German but since leaving school and not using it for a long time ive forgotten most of it. Though i did get drunk in Bulgaria and apparently had a conversation in German with a German though i have a vague memory of this and thought he was a Geordie (From Newcastle to people not from England). :lol:

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
demon slayer 69;56082 said:
i know english (duh!) i learnt french for 6 yrs and am learning german and a little maltese...

Maltese? What is, 'Maltese'? I have never heard of it before... Strange...

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
DemonSlayer6;56220 said:
That is strange... I have never heard of Malta neither Maltese...

europe_malta_map_location.gif

;)

For the record I only know English and well, Greek.

Curse

Cursed Girl
well i can speak english, lithuanian, russian, german i understadn polish and a few words in japanese lol i know all of them cause i watched tv when i was little ^^

Curse

Cursed Girl
well i learned the german and russian alphabet by playing game sin their language, russians have many diffrent letters but it's easy to learn if you play FF origins in that language lol

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
'Fraid the only languages I can speak is English and... umm... English? Yeah. I used to be all right with French as that was one of my favourite foreign language subjects at my first high school. I'm terrible at German, though, regardless of spending two/three years being taught it at school.

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
:lol: I am going to be learning German next year! Although, Zulu will be one of my subjects. Still. I just hate that language. It is damn hard.

Curse

Cursed Girl
well i dunno school didn't teach me any language... maybe cause i didn't have any will to study them or smth but all i know is from games, tv and internet o_O

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Game's? Oh, right, the games. :lol: I have learned, am still learning Japanese from anime, and other graphics movies and clips.

Top Bottom