• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What languages do you know?

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
I know alot of German and some Spanish. I also know some Japanese and a tiny bit of Chinese. I'm still studying Japanese because a friend and I are planning a trip there after we graduate from college. :] I'd also like to speak Russian. Learning different languages is such a fun thing to do. I like it when you get those books that come with the CD to teach you how to say it. They guy speaks so fast and I always mess up. It's even funnier when you're listening to it in the car.

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Haha, listening to stuff like languages in the car whilst driving... wierd, have never done that before... well, I know Arabic(How to write it too), will learn German next year, know Japanese, some Chinese, am learning Zulu, know Afrikaans, know english(Of course I do!), and I guess that leaves a little of Gugrati... if you know what that is.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Bits of languages but nothing fluent because I don't have the discipline to sit down and learn anything :lol:

I know bits of Russian, Urdu, Punjabi, French, Spanish, Afrikaans and Romanian. I started to learn it because I was going to go to Romania to work in an orphanage for eight months...couldn't get the sponsorship though :(

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Angel;55852 said:
Bits of languages but nothing fluent because I don't have the discipline to sit down and learn anything :lol:

I know bits of Russian, Urdu, Punjabi, French, Spanish, Afrikaans and Romanian. I started to learn it because I was going to go to Romania to work in an orphanage for eight months...couldn't get the sponsorship though :(

Urdu is quite hard. I know friends who speak it... damn, it is. In arabic Kursiyun is chair. And in Gugrati it is kinda like the same. Similar, though different.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
I grew up in an almost all-Muslim community so it was kinda unavoidable :lol:

I don't know much and when I do speak it I have no idea what I'm saying...but I can swear at people and count and greet people...used to watch a hell of a lot of Bollywood which is SO amusing - especially the soaps. Every Saturday morning I'd go over to my neighbours house, eat whatever spicy crap she made and watch this awesome soap where the girl married the crazy guy and then his mother chucked her out and then she married some other bloke then he turned out to be her former husband's doctor and he told her her ex wasn't really mental and it's all really messed up and weird and super dramatic all the time.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Yeah, even with subtitles I have never really been able to follow it...still pretty addictive though :lol:

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Yeah, all the soaps are in whatever language (usually Arabic or Punjabi) and they have English subtitles...even the translations are funny because they aren't completely accurate

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
I am kind of learning French, but its in school so im not learning alot, and this time next year, it will be a distant memory:) i also know English

SpArAda1127

Rebirth
i know spanish and english but i want to learn japanese...i only know small amounts, like the kind you hear daily but still i wanna learn...

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Angel;55890 said:
I grew up in an almost all-Muslim community so it was kinda unavoidable :lol:

I don't know much and when I do speak it I have no idea what I'm saying...but I can swear at people and count and greet people...used to watch a hell of a lot of Bollywood which is SO amusing - especially the soaps. Every Saturday morning I'd go over to my neighbours house, eat whatever spicy crap she made and watch this awesome soap where the girl married the crazy guy and then his mother chucked her out and then she married some other bloke then he turned out to be her former husband's doctor and he told her her ex wasn't really mental and it's all really messed up and weird and super dramatic all the time.

Haha! :lol: Those are so funny! Really! I have watched a few, but luckily I was not addicted! And, I have never tried watching it again since it was so obscene! Really! :lol: I had just critisized throughout the entire thing!

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
I just love the way they have someone burst into a room or announce something and everybody just freezes whilst the camera zooms in on each shocked face separately about thirty times before carrying on...:lol:

Top Bottom