• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What is your idea of a hardcore DMC fan?

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
How does this prove anything more than what Kamiya said? Drinking a beer with and relating to a character are different.

No it's not. You drink a beer with a total stranger, you tend to find out things from them you wouldn't under any other circumstances (ie. sober-state-of-mind) and you discover things you can relate to. Or am I the only one who gets what Kamiya said? 0_o
I'd like to have a beer with Dante.
Oh, yes.
Several, in fact. :devil:

a hardcore fan of anything is going to be one who believes greatly in the series and puts a lot of love and interests into it. however, there are two types of hardcore fans.
the open minded fans and the conservative fans. i am an open minded hardcore fan. and i love the series for what it is. and i want the best for it. but i am open to changes. and a lot of the devil may cry fanbase is very conservative. and i don't hate them for it. thats just the kind of fans they are.

Same here. ^_^

tumblr_mkwl8p9nhr1rk9uyao1_1280.jpg

........are those demon-durable? Because if not, he may as well not bother XD

AlastorSword

“Must not sleep... must warn others."
No it's not. You drink a beer with a total stranger, you tend to find out things from them you wouldn't under any other circumstances (ie. sober-state-of-mind) and you discover things you can relate to. Or am I the only one who gets what Kamiya said? 0_o
Oh, yes.
Several, in fact. :devil:

Same here. ^_^

........are those demon-durable? Because if not, he may as well not bother XD
IDK. Nevan seemed to handle it well. The others are just going to have to bite the pillow on this one.

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
Oh, yes.

I always meant he would like to drink beer with someone who is cool and made Dante as an ideal friend or buddy. Someone who if you drink beer with them would have a fun time with not someone you can relate to so easy. I enjoy being around my friends but half of them I can't relate to especially one friend who I enjoy being around the most cause he makes me laugh a lot but we're not the best of friends or even close.

Besides he made Dante on the basis on what he thinks is cool while he also made Bayonetta on what he thinks is sexy and made her his "dream woman". If Bayonetta is his "ideal woman" no wonder why he is single cause no actually woman has Bayonetta's features for she is "One of a Kind".

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I always meant he would like to drink beer with someone who is cool and made Dante as an ideal friend or buddy. Someone who if you drink beer with them would have a fun time with not someone you can relate to so easy. I enjoy being around my friends but half of them I can't relate to especially one friend who I enjoy being around the most cause he makes me laugh a lot but we're not the best of friends or even close.

Besides he made Dante on the basis on what he thinks is cool while he also made Bayonetta on what he thinks is sexy and made her his "dream woman". If Bayonetta is his "ideal woman" no wonder why he is single cause no actually woman has Bayonetta's features for she is "One of a Kind".

Errrrr.....
bayonetta_gif_by_matiaszero-d3gjhk6.gif

Also, if Bayonetta is the female version of Dante, I could see how he'd class her as his dream woman.

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
Each to their own. I wouldn't have liked her if I didn't think she was.

havent played the game yet but attractive girl with guns magic who can hold her own agaisnt huge demons and monsters and is independant and flirty...yah i cant see how dante wouldnt atleast try for her and i could def see a pairing of them both

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
havent played the game yet but attractive girl with guns magic who can hold her own agaisnt huge demons and monsters and is independant and flirty...yah i cant see how dante wouldnt atleast try for her and i could def see a pairing of them both

dante_x_bayonetta____game_over_by_a_l_u_k_a_r_d.jpg

MigsRZXAStylish

In a place where no one follows me. i Walk Alone!
To believe that this is not the series Hideki Kamiya intended. I'll just pretend that the DMCs that come after DMC1 are retellings...

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014

Meg

Um....

I picked a bad time to enter this thread.

*leaves*

EDIT: *pops back in* I did want to say that labeling anyone as a "hardcore" fan is really hard because there are different types of fans. I think anyone who enjoys the games enough to post on a DMC forum can count as a hardcore fan.

Top Bottom