• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What if the Savior absorbed Dante?

Zato-OW

King
Now your assuming he would be prepared... Even if he was he'd still lose. If Dante got consumed by he savior then it would be more powerful then it was when Dante fought it. Also he is always being distracted by Kyrie and Sanctus trapped Nero by using her to catch him off guard and to stop him from attacking. He is just too unskilled to take on the Savior on his own.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
I must agree with Zato. Clearly even if Nero's skill was as great as it is in the end (when he crushed the savior - evidently he couldn't do that before since he would have done it when he fought the Savior the 1st time) Sanctus' tricks with Kyrie and a Savior even more powerful than the thing we already have seen would make him lose his cool and lead him to defeat. If he had some kind of attitute like Vergil's (kill her, I wanted to do it too anyway:p) he could probably remain focused and do it better, but still...that thing getting Dante's power (who's more powerful than Nero) makes it impossible to defeat it with the power we saw in DMC4.

Sparda™

gohsam2001;122379 said:
if nero was the one doing clean up, what would he do with the devil arms? any comment?

He can't control any Devil Arm or Devil Item, as his Devil Bringer absorbs them. The Yamato however acts as a medium, since he can DT with It.

MaxCrisis

Nero could have done everything Dante did, you just have to think outside the box of what the story and the game offers. I mean, we're talking about something that the creators probably never even considered for crying out loud.
Now Think about it, Nero's devil arm, he could have smashed all the weak points on the Savior with a giant ghostie fist, and after that free'd dante...though of course then Dante would have had to be the one to kill Sanctrus and save Kyrie...wich would have been awkward...at least the Dante saving Kyrie part...<< >>
Ether way, I think Nero could have done everything Dante did, finishing off the bosses, AND wielding the other weapons...only he would have provided a better explanation of WHERE he puts the Devil Arms, I mean, his arm would absorb em all right?...Dante...he just pulls em out of his ass or something?? o_O (I am not a Dante Hater, Im just saying, the hell he puts them??)
And also the "Kyrie" trick, I doubt Nero would fall for it...moral of the Saving part, when someone you care for deeply is on the line, you can and you will do everything you can to save them.
In short, Nero would have done just fine if HE was the guy through the entire game, and note, no, Im not saying Nero should have been the only guy through the entire game...that would have gotten old way too fast >< mostly becouse of his short move list...but hey he's working with one sword and one style and one gun...when dante has 3 sword thingies and 3 diferent guns and 4 diferent styles.

Top Bottom