• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What have you bought recently?

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
It is. X) Think it was ordered 'the day after' but it's out in the next few days... I'll have something to occupy me when I should be doing more pages. Just what I need =p

Story of my life. XD I need to stop getting distracted, too.

Recently bought the Jak and Daxter collection; oh, nostalgia... :happy:

Reactions: V

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Today I bought: a bunch of CDs, half a dozen teas from Taylors of Harrogate, some spices I needed for curry that, apparently, no store in the area sells :)shifty: yeah, right...), a Grell t-shirt, aaaaaaaaaand...a cookie cutter shaped like a bone. Creepy shortbread cookies, here I come! :thumbsup:

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Lots and lots of boxes chocolate, Channel No5 perfume to replace the old one, art supplies, more shoes and clothes, Easter baskets and goodies to go in them for friends' children and a few boxes of fruit tea.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
£40 on flowers for mothers day (mum and nan) when is sons day I want to know...

I'm waiting for Daughter's day :D

Pokemon Black 2 & White 2 strategy guide (brand new and sealed for £3). Rayman Origins & Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus for PS Vita (I also exchanged a used and not working copy of Little Big Planet Vita for a new one... which cost 49p less).

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
10177305_542615099182175_7956931120213197685_n.jpg

I may be one of the only people on the planet who still buys CDs. Ah well. I got Chevelle's new album.

10253760_542615129182172_5783030831162723169_n.jpg

Also got the Trigun movie Badlands Rumble. Found it on sale for only 8 bucks so I couldn't pass it up.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
^ I still buy CDs too, especially if it's a band I'm very familiar with, and like the vast majority of their songs. I then put the music on my MP3, just because it's easier. :p

Also, Badlands Rumble is awesome.

Recently bought a pack of K-cups for the Keurig I seldom get to use, lol. Folgers Mocha. ^^

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Bath blasters from Bomb, hot chocolate from Whittard of Chelsea and toffee vodka from Vom Fass.

Best bit of retail therapy I've had in a while :D

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Dress for the wedding, some other clothes that I liked, shoes, accessories, a clutch purse, a few pairs of boots, more art supplies, topped up my bath bomb collection, and a few books.

Last edited:

NeroAngelo

I have bought a figure of Princess Kenny, I'm looking at it since this morning wondering why I needed it so much. ^^

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Got a Hanji Zoe cosplay wig. For Mechacon this year I plan on crossplaying my favorite character from Attack on Titan and my girlfriend is helping me out with it.
41om%2B706VQL._SY450_.jpg

Came in the mail today.

Also, my new book should be coming in in a couple of days. Zero Punctuation creator Yahtzee's book MogWorld.
01.jpg

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Even more shoes for this wedding (I think I now have enough to open a shoe shop):tongue:, a few boxes of chocolates to give out at the wedding, some hair accessories, another dress and a top-up card for my PlayStation account.

Top Bottom