• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What have you bought recently?

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
More books, Lightning Returns with special edition game guide, bath bombs, chocolate, art materials and some clothes.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Zoo tickets and it was totally worth it. Have not visited a zoo where you can get literally half an inch away from the animals - we were face to face with an orang-utan for about 15 minutes. Even Jake liked it and we weren't sure he would cope.

o7jQJzw.jpg

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
266a7ae7-a62b-406b-84db-a399ddd6813d_zpse2b7fb2b.jpg

You're Next, Pacific Rim, and the Evil Dead remake on Blu-Ray.

Also, I got my very first smart phone. I know.

Last edited:

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Black Butler season 1. Ciel in a dress.... *gigglesnorts* Also: ice cream. I need more, though....

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Tickets to Berlin. I was so fed up of UK weather that I wanted a holiday with my sister. But suddenly the weather is nice here. Sods law:tongue:

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Trains for Jake's collection - cannot believe that these tiny die cast models can cost anywhere between £6 and £70 each...

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Dolls...I seem to have become the go-to when my friends need a hard to find doll for their children. But, I don't mind. It's nice to see the children smile and play with the dolls.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Haven't technically bought anything yet but have just pledged a donation to a Kickstarter project that I have a lot of interest in. Oh, and I bought some trading cards on the Steam Marketplace because I am a sad case :laugh:

Top Bottom