• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What have you bought recently?

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking.
Supporter 2014
I've been wanting this game for SO LONG!! But it's nearly impossible to find online as it's not available on Steam, GoG, nor can a good torrent of it be found. Finally got it though :D
It's one of the very f**king awesome games from the awesome Ritual Entertainment, same guys who made the awesome and under appreciated SiN & SiN Episodes.
1781121_463196630452454_1704554386_o.jpg

Dark Drakan

Admin
Milk, Bananas and huge jar of peanut butter and ordered some flowers for Valentines Day to be delivered to Fiancees work place.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Diesel and Daisy.

They are toy trains.

Apparently.

Thomas the Tank Engine? I loved that as a kid. I think my engines are packed away in a tin somewhere.
(I was pretty fascinated by trains as a kid).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stargate Atlantis Season 2, birthday & Valentine's day cards, Folklore (PS3... I've been after that game for ages), The Sims 2 H&M Fashion and a Christmas CD (those last two things were 49p each).

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Snacks, art materials, books, and another doll because another friend wanted that exclusive doll for their child. Seems like these monster dolls are some sort of craze at the moment and they don't want their girl to be left out. :tongue:

Dark Drakan

Admin
On my way to purchase the Insanity workout program for £99.99 (Amy wants it) but tempted to give it a go with her as I have heard it really is insane and im curious.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Lots of bath bombs, fizzers, soaps and creamers; a dress for summer, and some more Carlton Mellick III books.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Actually purchased the Insanity DVD and did day 1 yesterday... only 59 more to go... I think im going to die.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Actually purchased the Insanity DVD and did day 1 yesterday... only 59 more to go... I think im going to die.
My brother in law got to about day 3 and then genuinely thought he was dying and gave up. It does work...but it could well kill you :laugh:

Dark Drakan

Admin
My brother in law got to about day 3 and then genuinely thought he was dying and gave up. It does work...but it could well kill you :laugh:

Stairs are the enemy today thats for sure and heard todays workout is pretty brutal so not looking forward to that.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
There was something I was about to get, and just saw it had gone from £55 to £110 or something on Amazon. So forget it:rolleyes:

I still have unopened Xmas presents from self to make up for it.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Lots of chocolate from lindt and Hotel chocolate; a stash of sketchbooks, another phrenology head, a skull, and more bath bombs.

Top Bottom