• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What have you bought recently?

Dark Drakan

Admin
*COUGH*I played the leaked preview build.*COUGH* ...Don't mind me, just got a nasty cough coming on.
It is as good as it looks, it really, really is. 10 hours of play time, not even a third of the actual game apparently and it kept me glued to my seat the whole way through.
I've honestly never seen anything like it, it's just so atmospheric, so immersive, it's like the original Deus Ex, but infinitely better.

I've never been able to say that about a game I've been looking forward to so much, but without a shadow of a doubt Eidos secured a pre-order from me and have earned my £40 for the Augmented edition.

Well i look forward to it even more now, been looking forward to a new title in the Deus Ex series that rivalled the original and to say this is better gets me excited.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Well i look forward to it even more now, been looking forward to a new title in the Deus Ex series that rivalled the original and to say this is better gets me excited.

Well, maybe better than the original was a slight over-exaggeration on my part, but it definitely comes close to recapturing the feel of the original. We all know Invisible War never existed, Human Revolution is a superb return to form, so yeah, if you are looking forward to a decent, scratch that, amazing Deus Ex game, then Human Revolution will really do the job.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Well, maybe better than the original was a slight over-exaggeration on my part, but it definitely comes close to recapturing the feel of the original. We all know Invisible War never existed, Human Revolution is a superb return to form, so yeah, if you are looking forward to a decent, scratch that, amazing Deus Ex game, then Human Revolution will really do the job.

My avatar elsewhere has been of Adam Jenson for some time and ive been impressed by the previews and videos so far. It looks like they have paid a great attention to details and choice which i like.

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
I just bought 2 Lost t shirts(this and this) from amazon, slightly worried at the amount of people who will assume the first one is a twilight t shirt.. Also ordered Supernatural seasons 3 and 4 from play.com

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Haven't been able to afford anything for myself lately but if all goes well this weekend I might be getting something I want extremely badly.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Just bought a DVD boxset of Captain Scarlet.
Also bought Xbox 360 magazine and Lady Gaga's Born this way album

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
MGS2:Substance on eBay as I haven't seen it sold in a shop since like 2003

Gonna hit the halfpipe with Snake! :D

V

Oldschool DMC fan
sls.jpg

*Gasm*

A pain to get hold of (had to order direct from Nagano, Japan, although I got it bargain price >:3) and this book is AMAZING. I knew it would be.

P.S. If Ayami Kojima ever painted Vergil, I think my pants and brain would simultaneously explode.

Top Bottom