• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What have you bought recently?

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
Bought a new 360. Missed Xbox waaaay too much. Bough a couple of games with it too. Bought some Newport 100's.

Osaka

trollololol
Tea, bird seed, tablets and peanuts. I like salted peanuts but then I like roasted peanuts, but which is better...There's only one way to find out. eat them all :D

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
A fridge magnet, a Green day wristband, a birthday peridot bear in a snow globe thingy, and some birthday cards.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Slapped down a pre-order on the Augmented Edition of Deus Ex Human Revolution.
I really cannot afford this, but balls to it, I want that game.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Slapped down a pre-order on the Augmented Edition of Deus Ex Human Revolution.
I really cannot afford this, but balls to it, I want that game.

Looks brilliant doesnt it, not long until its out either which is good. Hope it ends up as good as its looking.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Looks brilliant doesnt it, not long until its out either which is good. Hope it ends up as good as its looking.

*COUGH*I played the leaked preview build.*COUGH* ...Don't mind me, just got a nasty cough coming on.
It is as good as it looks, it really, really is. 10 hours of play time, not even a third of the actual game apparently and it kept me glued to my seat the whole way through.
I've honestly never seen anything like it, it's just so atmospheric, so immersive, it's like the original Deus Ex, but infinitely better.

I've never been able to say that about a game I've been looking forward to so much, but without a shadow of a doubt Eidos secured a pre-order from me and have earned my £40 for the Augmented edition.

Top Bottom