• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What have you bought recently?

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
Bought myself the Princess Peach Amiibo. A little Xmas present to myself :tongue:
After hearing about the Amiibo shortages, and the fact the Peach ones are nearly out of stock; I decided to buy one before the price inflates. She's my favourite :D

I also bought the Fairy Tail movie on DVD. As a present for my brother.

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
I am in the process of bidding on something Devil May Cry related... and there's only one of it in the world. Sort of.

Truth is it's likely only something that a geek like me would be interested in, but I will gushingly spill the beans should I claim victory.

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking.
Supporter 2014
Some bargain games for the weekend and a new PS3 controller since I almost destroyed my last one while playing Ninja Gaiden 1 lol
untitled_by_wesker500-d8a9eqt.jpg

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Well if this gosh-darned chicken doesn't defrost before tomorrow, I guess my next purchase will be something to eat on Christmas day...

Have you tried letting it sit in a big bowl of water? That usually defrosts things pretty quickly....

---

Inadvertently bought an Amazon Prime membership because Amazon lied about when the free trial would end. That refund better go through soon.

Viper

Premium
A package with bunch of tubes of superglue, since one of mom's figurines needed to be glued and we ran out of glue that works on stone. When piercing one of such tubes, make sure to wear disposable gloves or something, or you'll probably end up peeling glue off your fingers like I do now. Don't give me that look, I'm not clumsy, the damn thing just exploded. :tongue:

Oh, and I also bought a pair of biking gloves that resemble Dante's DMC3 gloves, though they are said to be exercising gloves, which is how I plan to use them. No more pain in palms when I'm doing a sorry excuse for a push-up on my coarse carpet. XD

Top Bottom