• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What have you bought recently?

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Not exactly what I have bought yet. Kind of more like a Christmas shopping list xD

Lee Evans Monsters DVD (Plus probably a couple of other DVDS)

Little Big Planet 3

A few Sims 3 expansion packs

A Platinum Membership on here

Some money towards my Nephew's XBox One. Which is a family present.

Big toy trucks and cars sets for my son. Plus some money into his bank account for when he's older.

Possibly a couple of lifetime Gold Memberships for some members here.

And a patridge in a pear tree.

Viper

Premium
Parents went and bought that nail polish set, which turned out to be rather disappointingly light considering the price.
So I went and bought...

-Balea Young set with two shower gels+lip balm in a fashionable toiletry bag. It's intended for teens, so it's going to the older niece.
-Prinzessin Sternenzauber set with shower gel+2in1 shampoo+lip balm+pencil in a convenient pink suitcase made of cardboard. Intended for little kids, so to the younger niece it goes.

I also bought...
-air freshener with pink sweet pea fragrance
-limited edition liquid soap with aroma of lilies and black raspberry... this is also the first time I hear about black raspberry, I've only known about the red and yellow ones.

Viper

Premium
Tis the season to be shopping.... falalala chaching cha-ching

Told family I don't want anything for birthday/Christmas, then bought DMC4 as a present to myself, since the only one that would care anyway doesn't have the money.

Also bought lip balm/gloss for sister-in-law, to go with the rest of the present my mom got her.
Oh, and I brought home a package of frozen veggies cause I was given assignment to make veggie soup and no way in hell am I peeling potatoes and cutting carrots second day in the row.

WolfOD64

That Guy Who Hates Fox McCloud
Hitman 2: Silent Assassin HD
Hitman: Blood Money HD
Hitman Contracts HD
Mirror's Edge HD
Hellsing 9 & 10 HD

Total Cost = Nothing.

The games were (and are) free off of PSN, and Hellsing was a complimentary gift from someone I know that works at Things From Another World in Portland. :thumbsup:

Viper

Premium
A book from Amazon (found a way around that pesky "no PayPal" issue).
Amazon? Was it too cheap to be true? XD
They recently had a serious problem with some application for setting prices or something, ended up with an error where all the items were priced at 1 penny.

On topic: I bought a small purse for mom's cellphone. It's purple, soft and decorated with stitched flowers and a cat. :)

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Amazon? Was it too cheap to be true? XD
They recently had a serious problem with some application for setting prices or something, ended up with an error where all the items were priced at 1 penny.

On topic: I bought a small purse for mom's cellphone. It's purple, soft and decorated with stitched flowers and a cat. :)

Lol, nope. Everything seemed to be working fine. ^^

And more was bought today since Amazon: got The Bane Chronicles (it's a companion book to both The Mortal Instruments and Infernal Devices series by Cassandra Clare; as I've never read her work before, I wanted to sample it with a book where I don't have to buy any of the others, if I don't like it--cheaper that way). Also groceries, Guardians of the Galaxy (watching that tonight!) How to Train Your Dragon 2, and...a crap load of other stuff. ^^;

Top Bottom