• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What do you think WILL happen if they make a sequel?

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Tbh the possibility of them reintroducing other characters from the canon could go either way. On one hand it might appeal to fans, on the other hand it might repulse them since DmC's redesigns are controversial (to say the least).

on topic i could see them making a vergil solo as a sequel.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Hm, they could introduce other characters from DMC. A DmC Nero or Lady would be cool. I think they might do something like that.

No matter what they do, there'll be disapproval from some people. It's the same way with anything, really.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I could see nero being brought in as the son of either Dante or Vergil's son after a timeskip but they could always bring nero in without the sparda connection. Nero's more the red headed step child (metaphorically) and doesnt have the unabashed love the twins inspire so he's more flexible to recreate.

Last edited:

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
I could see nero being brought in as the son of either Dante or Vergil's son after a timeskip but they could always bring nero in without the sparda connection. Nero's more the red headed step child and doesnt have the unabashed love the twins inspire so he's more flexible to recreate.
Speaking of step children, Dante could take in a young Nero after his parents were killed or something. It'd be interesting to see how Dante would react to such a responsibility.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Speaking of step children, Dante could take in a young Nero after his parents were killed or something. It'd be interesting to see how Dante would react to such a responsibility.

I think he wouldn't take that responsibility at all.

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
And it would be the perfect excuse to photoshop Burt Wards face onto Nero

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
@Blackquill
I think he would act more as a big brother rather than a parent but he's more likely to take nero in if nero was supernaturally afflicted ( like a human/demon kid or another medium) rather than a regular human.

mrrandomlulz

Hey, it wouldn't be the first time Dante's had to "look after" a kid. Yes, I'm talking about Patty Lowell..
The difference is we can't make loli jokes because Nero is a boy, instead, they would be NAMBLA jokes
Seriously though, I can't see new Dante as a father especially considering the last game was spent with him learning to stop being a delinquent himself

Judge

Wouldn't it be great if Kat fell pregnant when she was raped by her demonic father. Kat had the baby, yet the baby was thought to have died during childbrith. Secretly the baby was taken by the demons.

Fast foward to the events of DmC 2. The half demon - human child of Kat's make's an appearance as Vergil's ally. Willing to do anything to satisfy her master Vergil.

A human - demon hybrid is no match for a Nephilim, yet Vergil wants to punish Kat for choosing Dante over him. So he forces Kat to make the same decision. Kill her child or save her child and betray Dante.

Although I feel (if there is another one), the angels need to be a prominent force. Perhaps they would try to trigger an appololypse to cleanse the world of demons, and they offer Dante a chance to survive, but all the humans would be killed as a consequence. In the end I can see Dante and Vergil joining the demons in an all out war for survival to save themselves and the human race.

mrrandomlulz

I don't think Kat getting raped by anyone would be "great", and why her father?
Because it's so kinky
So kinky that multiple charges are involved
And probably scientifically Impossible if we factor Kats age in (which also leads to another criminal charge)

Deviantart would have a field day with it

Last edited:

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
they might fast forward a few years (2/3 rather than 5/10) just so things can progress offscreen.

Judge

I don't think Kat getting raped by anyone would be "great", and why her father?

Lol. Not like that.

Kat was already raped by her foster father who was actually a demon. This is revealed in the game. I'm suggesting that she fell pregnant during this time.

Although they would have to explain how the baby was born without her knowing.

The 4th Snake

Content Creator
Lol. Not like that.

Kat was already raped by her foster father who was actually a demon. This is revealed in the game. I'm suggesting that she fell pregnant during this time.

Although they would have to explain how the baby was born without her knowing.
Maybe Sparda evaded the demons for a good few years and worked to sabotage their efforts, finding Kat and erasing her memory of the pregnancy for her sake after the birth, [possibly leading to his capture?

Top Bottom