• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What do you think about Brexit?

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Nationalism has been around way before the EU - I think there is a difference, however, between having national pride with concerns about your country and being all Third Reich about everything.

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
Because Farage is clearly Hitler, of course.

nazionmetal.jpg

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Because Farage is clearly Hitler, of course.
Didn't say he was? Was referring more to the fact that the Third Reich was birthed from national pride gone insane. People listened to Hitler because he said what they wanted to hear and was very good at how he said it. Farage is not a Hitler-like persona, he's just a bit mad. But that doesn't make him less dangerous, in my view.
Yea, those UKIP guys are a bunch of assholes.
UKIP is not far from the English Defence League. Now THAT is a dangerous party if ever it got into any sort of power.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Insulting anyone you disagree with... yet again.
I've done some research on them, and have come to find out a lot of their stances are just flat out bonkers. And to get right down to the nitty gritty of something here, one of their higher ranking members literally said straight up that "she can't stand negros". Need I go on?

Overall they seem like the British version of Trump and his supporters who are also a bunch of idiots supporting an absolute pile of human excrement that somehow became sentient.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
UKIP are one of those parties who say just enough sensible things to make their nonsense seem more palatable.

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
"Unstable." "Reckless." "Irresponsible."

Dangerous can be read in a lot of different ways.

In any case -- the people have spoken. There's no changing it now. You could launch an advertisement campaign, and it still wouldn't stick.

Overall they seem like the British version of Trump and his supporters who are also a bunch of idiots supporting an absolute pile of human excrement that somehow became sentient.
By all means, keep railing against them -- they're only going to gain more traction.

Stage a protest. Badmouth anyone's opinion that's different from yours. That always works.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
You do know I voted leave, right? I just do not like UKIP or Mr. Farage. I would not like to see UKIP representative get into any sort of major state of power.

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
I know you voted leave.

A lot of people don't like Farage -- that doesn't mean that they'll immediately try to shut him down, either.

I'm saying that people are just tired of the way things are -- the pendulum swung the other way... even if it meant in a direction a lot of people don't like.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Fair enough.

I'm impressed that so many turned out to vote though - I know someone who is almost 50 and has never voted in his life but felt it was important to have his say yesterday. There were still almost 10 million people who didn't though...

Sparda's Rebellion

Style matters in combat.
UKIP are one of those parties who say just enough sensible things to make their nonsense seem more palatable.
Yeah, it's called trying to fool the idiots that don't want to admit they have racist and bigoted tendencies by throwing in some s*** that seems reasonable. Like Chancey said, they've shown us their true colors by the words that they use.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
It seems to me that by doing this, they've slit their economy's throat, and their economy wasn't doing too well to begin with. Importing AND exporting is now going to be more expensive for them, considering certain sanctions that the EU has on outside countries.

Sparda's Rebellion

Style matters in combat.
At least this guy admits it, what's funny are the people that pretend Brexit was anything other than fear of Muslims and other brown people. They pretend it was for financial reasons or because they can't get a job because of immigration when it's more because they are not well educated. If you're a bigot or racist or just scared of brown or black people, I think it's better to let it be known , not pretend like it's for something else. At least that way we can see your racist, bigot ass coming from a mile away. By the way, how's the Pound doing? Haha lol

http://money.cnn.com/2016/06/24/investing/pound-crash-eu-referendum/

Frazz

General gamer
I wanted to remain as I'm from Northern Ireland and we definitely benefitted from being in the EU more than being out of it. Now there'll be immigration between the North and South and the English being the English they'll forget about us and we'll have to deal with it ourselves. We'll also lose the peace money the EU gave us and it's just more of a mess for us over here. Fortunately I can get an Irish passport and so can still travel easier in Europe.

Top Bottom