• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What do you guys think about this?

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
black monster;97353 said:
dante get married and have kids thats sound intresting. i think that it is a great idea. lady will go nuts becuse dante didn't pick her

I never got the impression that Lady was particularly attracted to Dante. I pretty sure it's safe to assume that they are just friends.

and as for whether or not Dante is even faithful to Trish, that is debatable...

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
lol... Sorry, I edited... NO, I love the idea :)

btw... I must be strange :lol: I actually think Vergil would take to Lady more than Dante would...

i think that she likes him becuse in DMC3 she gave him her special weapon the one that carries her mothers name and in the anime she always come and ask him for help

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
she gives him the weapon because she wants to help defeat her father. and she asks for his help in the anime because she says at the end of dmc 3 that he promised to help her hunt down the demons.

Stylish Nereezy

the lone soul reaper
Trish67;97366 said:
I never got the impression that Lady was particularly attracted to Dante. I pretty sure it's safe to assume that they are just friends.

and as for whether or not Dante is even faithful to Trish, that is debatable...
in DMC3 Dante was about to try to make out with Lady before she turned her head away..so there had to be some attraction there on Dante's part...:dry:and i don't kno any guy that would want to marry a chick that looks like there Mom

Curse

Cursed Girl
Stylish Nereezy;97458 said:
in DMC3 Dante was about to try to make out with Lady before she turned her head away..so there had to be some attraction there on Dante's part...:dry:and i don't kno any guy that would want to marry a chick that looks like there Mom

bah dante's just a playboy imo, i mean a guy who looks like dante could practically get any girl :lol:

and you reminded me of shadow hearts 2 where Yuri met his mom when she was young and fell inlove (neither of them knew they were blood related) but they got separated an bla bla x]

And i can't imagine dante as a family guy X_x Dante,,, a father,,, let alone this thought can't fit in my head! :lol:

Top Bottom