• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What do you guys think about this?

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
I'm thinking of writing a story where...its a years later...and Patty shows up at Devil may cry to visit Dante. she's going to be about 18 or 19 years old..what do you guys think of that?
in this fic...Trish is Dante's partner again. and they have gotten married and they have 4 kids.

suggestions are welcome....

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
i disagree, maybe 4 is over the top, how about 1 or 2?

Rend

Necromancer
lol it would be interesting, but 4 wow, ha ha ha for some reason i find that funny

]zero[

Dantes inferno
That is weird but if you like it then write it. . . its just a fan fic. plus if it is in the future then I think Dante should have a exsesor and he is cocky like the old Dante, now that would be cooler. . . Dante married is not so cool.

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
well if that's what you think...but really think about it the only person he could marry would be Trish

Ainde

World Saviour
i think dante sees trish as his mom or something like that XD, dont really think he would marry her,

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
no he diffently doesn't see her as his mom... lol... if you really think about it...trish only really looks a little like Eva. Eva has a softer face, she is gentler and more angelic than Trish. Dante sees Trish as a love interest and that was made clear to me in the anime some how. but that is only my opinon you can have differnt one...
but hehehehe hey in the fanfic they get married without telling anyone...when lady finds out she says....
"Geez Dante I never expected you to get married. I thought you'd be a bachelor all your life."
hehehehe
hey you guys wanna hear about the four kids?

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
you think so? that's ur opinon...when has he ever said that? name one place that he has ever said that... and i will re-consider it....but if it sounds like he is joking when he says it i will not re consider. but the truth is even if he is or not....i think Trish might talk him into it. hey but cut me some slack im a hopeless romantic, and i just saw sex and the city...and in the seiris Mr. Big says to Carrie he is not the marriaging kind and marries her in the movie....???? i mean i don't want to spoil it if you haven't seen the movie (and you want to see it, of course) so if you want to here my next train of thought and you don't mind that it contains a spoiler for the sex and the city movie send me a private message...hehehehe....Trish67 just got an idea???? lolz

Stylish Nereezy

the lone soul reaper
i could see Dante having a kid with Lady before Trish...i think Dante being married would totally cramp his style...Dante does a pretty good job now juggling the two:lol:Dante is a player 4sho

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Trish67;97144 said:
you think so? that's ur opinon...when has he ever said that? name one place that he has ever said that... and i will re-consider it....but if it sounds like he is joking when he says it i will not re consider. but the truth is even if he is or not....i think Trish might talk him into it. hey but cut me some slack im a hopeless romantic, and i just saw sex and the city...and in the seiris Mr. Big says to Carrie he is not the marriaging kind and marries her in the movie....???? i mean i don't want to spoil it if you haven't seen the movie (and you want to see it, of course) so if you want to here my next train of thought and you don't mind that it contains a spoiler for the sex and the city movie send me a private message...hehehehe....Trish67 just got an idea???? lolz

Man, you are pretty funny... But Dante isn't the commitment type... Think of it this way... He can't exactly go... "Honey, I'm home... Oopps, I have to go and kill some demons"

Coz Trish'll then sigh and reply... "Okay babes... Dinner'll be at 6"... :lol:

I mean... Dante: The Romantic... Nah...

Dante: The Super Badass Killer

dante get married and have kids thats sound intresting. i think that it is a great idea. lady will go nuts becuse dante didn't pick her

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Sorry... I got confused .lol. No, the idea is good...

Top Bottom