• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What can't you wait to play?

Meg

i'm excited about assassin's creed 2, tekken 6, modern warfare 2 and others.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Only one I can think of off the top of my head would be Borderlands, would love to get some people together and play that.

Janny

Dines with dementia
I'd say Heavy Rain, but I don't own a PS3, so I'll go with Bioshock 2. I *cannot* wait to hunt down the big sister and play as a Big Daddy.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Bayonetta, Tekken 6 and that new Castlevania: Lord of Shadows coming out for the 360 seems good (from what i've heard.)

Keaton

Premium
Hm, nice topic ^_^

-Bayonetta
-Assassins Creed 2
-Pokemon Heart Gold/Soul Silver
-The Saboteur
-Dark Void

EDIT:...also

The Professor Layton and Pandoras Box, after I've found time to beat Curious Village first lol

^___^

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
Tekken 6 Tekken 6 Tekken 6 Tekken 6 Tekken 6 Tekken 6 Tekken 6 Tekken 6 Tekken 6 Tekken 6 Tekken 6 Tekken 6 Tekken 6 Tekken 6 Tekken 6 Tekken 6 Tekken 6 Tekken 6 Tekken 6 Tekken 6 Tekken 6 Tekken 6 Tekken 6 Tekken 6 Tekken 6 Tekken 6 Tekken 6 Tekken 6 Tekken 6 Tekken 6 Tekken 6 Tekken 6 and Bayonetta!!!

A friend in Amsterdam bought me 2 copies of Tekken 6 ^_________________^

DeviRyuuD

Devilicious Devi
Hmmm, even though i`ve played it.. i can`t wait to get my hands on the English version of Divinity 2: Ego Draconis and the Enchanced Version of Divine Divinity, which Larian has promised to make, no idea when it`ll come out though. Aside from that i want to get Assassins Creed 2, just like all the others here, i`ll add a nice little piece i stumbled upon one day when searching for new RPGs, called Inquisitor and ofcourse the slashfest rerebirth - Diablo 3.
Pity that Dante`s Inferno has been canceled for PC, as it seems... and Bayonetta`s not coming out for PC either.. ow well.

Meg

games coming out next year that look great are heavy rain and split/second

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
Tekken 6
Assassin's Creed 2
Bayonetta
Assassin's Creed Bloodlines

and MGS: Peace Walker but thats a bit pie in the sky at the moment.

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
Borderlands, tomorow... Can't wait.

Games that come to mind right away are Assassins Creed 2, Bayonetta, DarkSiders, Dantes Inferno, Left 4 Dead 2 and Rage.

EDIT: How could I forget Halo: Reach.

Top Bottom