• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What can't you wait to play?

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Now I'm playing Borderlands to death, the only thing that I give half a damn about now is Left 4 Dead 2 (The demo on Steam convinced me) and Assassin's Creed 2, would love to get those on the laptop.

Keaton

Premium
A friend here has a PSP and a DS, so we're intending to Co-Op on some Monster Hunter and Kingdom Hearts ^^

Keaton

Premium
Haseo Red;192037 said:
Does any one here know if CAPCOM is guna make devil may cry 5 ?

No-one KNOWS if Capcom will make Devil May Cry 5.
We can assume they will because of all the questions left unanwsered and also because of the mass of sales Devil May Cry 4 gave them.

But nothing is certain.

That is certanly a game I can't wait to play though ^_o

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
Left 4 Dead tomorow... I spent the money I kept for Assassins Creed 2 on Modern Warfare 2. Which I initially had no intentions of buying, so Assassins Creed will have to wait another week or so.

Keaton

Premium
^Don't tease me!
I have no money for games atm >.<!

But, maybe when my Loans all clear and money owed to me is paid back :D

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Don't worry Keaton, i can't afford any new games either.
I want Tekken 6. I'm not keen on paying £50 for it though.

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
Vergil'sB*tch;192066 said:
Don't worry Keaton, i can't afford any new games either.
I want Tekken 6. I'm not keen on paying £50 for it though.
I really want Teken 6 as well, I usually get bored of fighting games like a week or so after playing.

I was so exited for Street Fighter IV, played it for about a week then completely stopped playing... I think I might rent it or try and get it cheap pre owned or something.

Keaton

Premium
I want Devil May Cry 3 back ¬_¬;;

I was home at the weekend and played halfway though a new game -- beat Nevan. Only to return to Uni and leave it there *whine* I can't wait to play that again >.<

Otherwise, Bioshock 2 looks like it will be amazing, although I truly LOVED no.1, so the second will need to be special to impress me there ;)

aka958

Don't trust people
Final fantasy XIII (Xbox360)
Final fantasy XIII Agito (PSP)
Starcraft II
Diablo III

Epic games i've been waiting for in 2 years.

Top Bottom