• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you watching right now?

V

Oldschool DMC fan
@Ieyasu: That the one where those kids can lucid dream and use whatever unique "dream powers" they have? Can't believe that Nancy falls for Freddie's trick in the end -_-

Yeah. I've got used to things not making too much sense in the series now though, or just waiting for them to totally screw up the set-ups and mythology they set down already.

Still I liked Dream Warriors. That kid who thinks he's like a wizard in the dream world... I thought he was gonna make it because he realized he was in control of powers, but... LOL.

berto

I Saw the Devil

I love Asian comedies. They're pretty unique. I wonder if Manga and anime have anything to do with this style of semi-paredy style from Korea, China and Japan.

KRSkull

was watching a comedy movie called The Walking Deceased. but stopped wathcing it after 20 min because i found it really don't know how to describe it. so now i am about to watch A horror comedy movie called Cooties.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Just started watching a show called "Young Black Jack", a prequel to the popular comic series.

It's basically a medical show, detailing how a young medical student becomes known as the greatest surgeon called (you guessed it) Black Jack.

The first episode involves a child getting hit by a train and needing an amputation for his leg and arm. But Black Jack thinks the boy's limbs can be reattached. However with the student riots going on around the university, will he be able to form a team that can help him?

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
That's the Studio Ghibli one yeah?

An excellent movie, though I think it is a bit overrated. Whisper of the Heart is my favourite Ghibli film. :smile:

I like that one too, but I can't seem to find it whenever I go looking for it. :'( Guess I'll have to order it online next chance I get. ^^; (And Castle in the Sky too, because it's been an age since I saw it last).

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
I like that one too, but I can't seem to find it whenever I go looking for it. :'( Guess I'll have to order it online next chance I get. ^^; (And Castle in the Sky too, because it's been an age since I saw it last).
I've got almost the entire collection of movies. Just waiting for When Marnie Was There to come to Europe.

I'm saddened that Miyazaki has retired, but hopefully the next generation at Ghibli can provide amazing films as well.

JPunxR

Devil Punter
I finished watching Gravity Falls (season 1 and 2) and nice to see a good Disney cartoon than what they put up these days. That and caught up with Steven Universe.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Some multicoloured drivel on nickjr - Saturday morning and I'm stuck watching this crap with the kids.

Top Bottom