• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you watching right now?

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
I started watching this Korean show called God's Gift: 14 Days, about a woman who is given the chance to go back in time 14 days to try and solve her young daughter's tragic death. They really got me sympathizing because the daughter is just so goddamn adorable.

Last night My Gal Friday and I also randomly watched Strange Magic, which was oddly entertaining, and written by George Lucas, no less. The guy is creative, and the movie had incredible graphical/animation quality. It was a mish-mash of different inspirations like Shakespeare's comedies, and while the singing got a little overbearing, all the inhabitants of the Dark Forest lampshading it made it a little more funny. Just go into it not expecting too much but some really silly fun.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Garden of Words by Makoto Shinkai.

This is my favourite Shinkai film, such a beautiful but bittersweet movie about two people, a teenage boy and a woman who both are alienated from society and form a bond in a public garden on rainy days. Both are suffering problems with their personal lives, yet they encourage each other.

And who can forget that gorgeous artwork throughout he movie...
gardenofwords03.jpg

The Good Gentleman

S'all Part of a Miracle Masterpiece
Not sure if this counts as "watching" or "listening", but I'll post it here anyway.

This is one of the creepier, or should I say, disquieting, music videos out there.

Aurelius

More Skyrim mod videos. This one looks really awesome! It's pretty much the same as Magicka Sabers except instead of lightsabers from Star Wars, they are "lore friendly" lightsabers.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Re-watching Star Wars Ep IV: A New Hope (good gods, that title is long when it's fully written out; how did I never notice that before?) for the hundredth million time. Gotta say, though I've been watching this series for as long as I can remember, one of my favorite memories of it is my 6th grade English teacher having us watch this movie as a representation of the classic "coming of age" tale.

Top Bottom