• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Director Bison

King of Games
Premium Elite
Premium
CaLrELnUkAAduBX.jpg:large
Platinum Games 10th anniversary group photo

I see that Sparda reference you sneaks

context: if you beat DMC1 on DMD you get a group photo like this one
Sparda is shown the exact same way as the Lumen sage

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Why does my desire to write come at such inconvenient times (such as when I have to get kiddo ready for school), yet when those times pass and I sit down--nothing? :facepalm:

Come hell or high water, I will finish this scene today. Or...well...at least get 800 words of it done. Whichever comes first. :unsure:

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Fun Movie Fact: Bull Murray whispers "Ted Cruz is the zodiac killer" to Scarlet Johansson at the end of Lost In Translation.

Keaton

Premium
Why does my desire to write come at such inconvenient times (such as when I have to get kiddo ready for school), yet when those times pass and I sit down--nothing? :facepalm:

Come hell or high water, I will finish this scene today. Or...well...at least get 800 words of it done. Whichever comes first. :unsure:
I have hundreds of notes on my phone, inspiration or a phrase, or a sentence come to mind, I jot it down to expand on it later -- well worth doing!

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
I have hundreds of notes on my phone, inspiration or a phrase, or a sentence come to mind, I jot it down to expand on it later -- well worth doing!

I should probably take a page from your book (er...no pun intended). My phone doesn't have a note app, but it has a record function...that I always seem to forget about. ^^; I'll have to make a habit of utilizing it whenever a key phrase or what-have-you pops into my head. Let the people in the grocery store stare--it's not like I had any plans of being taken as a sane person, anyway. :laugh:

Keaton

Premium
I should probably take a page from your book (er...no pun intended). My phone doesn't have a note app, but it has a record function...that I always seem to forget about. ^^; I'll have to make a habit of utilizing it whenever a key phrase or what-have-you pops into my head. Let the people in the grocery store stare--it's not like I had any plans of being taken as a sane person, anyway. :laugh:
Loads of free notes apps, it just means when I'm away from my laptop but have an idea I can flesh it out in part before I re-write it later ^_^

Edit: @Blackquill Memory is a fickle thing when it comes down to an idea -- if you don't cement it, you'll lose it!

Director Bison

King of Games
Premium Elite
Premium
i'v got to be honest i'm getting kind of hype for Umbrella Corps

look like the COD Zombies game that i'v been wanting for years
i mean it sucks hard for those who want horror RE

but if there going to keep making resident evil more and more action orientated
it looks like there finally going to nail the controls/mechanics down

this got me to decide i'm going to get my feet wet in the RE forum

Top Bottom