• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
I wonder if anyone would be interested in me posting links to my writing in my art thread here....

+ Okay, character, you will finish this scene! You will! You have to...I'm sick of being stuck on this scene.

Do eet! =D

And gods, I know that feeling...*Cheers* You can do it, Shadow!

CT: Okay, at the very least we need to finish the first memory sequence today...then the next couple will be far more brief...until that one.

You know the one--that scene...the one that makes us feel like this, just thinking about it. :'(

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
“It is important to remember that government interference always means either violent action or the threat of such action. The funds that a government spends for whatever purposes are levied by taxation. And taxes are paid because the taxpayers are afraid of offering resistance to the tax gatherers. They know that any disobedience or resistance is hopeless. As long as this is the state of affairs, the government is able to collect the money that it wants to spend. Government is in the last resort the employment of armed men, of policemen, gendarmes, soldiers, prison guards, and hangmen. The essential feature of government is the enforcement of its decrees by beating, killing, and imprisoning. Those who are asking for more government interference are asking ultimately for more compulsion and less freedom.”Ludwig von Mises

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Stilts and I are having whipped cream for lunch. The only difference between us is that, while I'm having ice cream with mine, he's having fingers with his. Ouch, kitty teeth. ._.

+ So...judging by the number of likes alone, I need to get some links together. :blush: :thumbsup:

Yes please, Shadow-sama. 。◕‿◕。 I'd like to read em.

CT: I'm just going to write and get read for the second part of my GED test. >.< Hopefully it'll go well.

S-s-sama? I-I've been promoted to sama? :eek: *was ko just a couple days ago* I-I shall do my best to use it well! :woot: *bows excitedly**runs off and promptly crashes into forum window* ...erm...let's pretend that didn't happen. >_>
Good luck on your GED. ^^ I still need to take mine, but I'm starting to give up any hope of Gran taking me to do it...guess driver's license is going to have to come first. >_<

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
I *think* we are very very close to cracking this toilet training business with Jake - two years ahead of all predictions too...he's so proud of himself and he keeps getting awards at school for it. Wish my school had given me gold stars and certificates every time I used the bathroom when I was a kid...

KRSkull

CT: Today is the first day at work

wolfenstein_3d__get_psyched_by_nightmaremetropolis-d3aoslk.png

Winterfrost

Shadow-of-Sundered-Star
Knowing a few languages is not as cool as it seems. Sometimes, it's annoying. I just finished speaking to one of the teachers about the French test I set the class and she wanted me to tell her the answers for marking.

However, I kept telling her the answers in Italian, Japanese and German. Then finally I thought of the answers in French. :laugh: It's strange because my brain thinks in one language, then I speak in another. For example, I think in Japanese, then somehow I speak German. :facepalm:

At least the other members of staff just accept this as a thing that I do. They're getting used to it by now. Sometimes they even have to tell me I am not speaking English to them. :laugh:
Domo Arigato, Mr. Roboto.

berto

I Saw the Devil
Would anyone be angry if I lock this thread and just post 'I win!' at the end?

I've joked about doing it but to actually do it I've been so tempted. I don't know if it would be hilarious or make people angry since it's kinda cheating but it would be kinda worth it.

my brother needed to put some money in the bank so he asked me to lone him 200 bucks i say ok an take out my stash
and he just goes "holy **** your loaded"
i get 10 bucks a day for helping out my parents in our store but i don't spend it on any thing so its just piling up
I don't know if I've mentioned this but I got a birthday coming up.

That or you could always help with the DMC.net efforts.

Winterfrost

Shadow-of-Sundered-Star
Would anyone be angry if I lock this thread and just post 'I win!' at the end?

I've joked about doing it but to actually do it I've been so tempted. I don't know if it would be hilarious or make people angry since it's kinda cheating but it would be kinda worth it.

I don't know if I've mentioned this but I got a birthday coming up.

That or you could always help with the DMC.net efforts.
Do it, I dare you.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Damn Sky and Virgin and them stopping you viewing your recorded shows if you cancel the subscription to the channel you recorded them off. Had some things recorded for 6 months and not got around to watching them, then to save some cash we scrap the HD channels and now I cant view those shows any more even though I still have a subscription to that channel just not the HD version...

Top Bottom