• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

aoshi

People never agree that they are wrong even when proved they are. They justify with all bullshit - "His fans are so aggressive", "Brea is so good". Why do people kiss up to brea when his1 showed awesome skills in DMC 4 with dante. Still think brea is good? But Kail is not so good compared to others. Wat a bunch of hypocrites?

I can understand justifying their interests in DmC but when did any fan of classic games stop them from following DmC? Seems like supporters of DmC are ****ed up and want to feel better about themselves by constantly attacking classic DMC fans that don't support it. They don't have to explain anything to anyone. This is not wat classic fans wanted. Look at resident evil. Yes, it moved towards third person shooter genre from survival horror and they had a very good reason for it cuz survival horror genre is dying But DMC is not dying. And if there was any way to revive it, this certainly is not the way.

Why are people even making a big deal out of demo gameplay? Comparing kail with others even when he did not say it was official. They still want to argue , oh he can do better. I don't give a **** of wat you think anymore. Kail is good and he has lots of fans. If you want to ignore his skills and constantly bitch about his fans, I don't give a **** anymore.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Just read a plot synopsis for Twilight: Breaking Dawn pt.3.... result: another 'WTF?' moment. Except this one was massive.

Tilly has vets tomorrow :( She gets all stressed... gah, i hate seeing her like that.

Free MSpoints?! What a load of horse dung. "We don't make you do surveys"... yes you do! There's always someone on the bum for your 'details'. They just as well say, "give us your bank account details and your PIN number... NAO!" instead of making you do pointless surveys... forget that, I'll stick to buying MS points.

Behemoth

Sick of Lies Behind Closed Eyes
I wonder about how many things occur in this world that we cannot control, but could control if we had more power to do so, if we didn't think, and acted, or did think, and not acted.

My whirling brain is fizzing from these fumes I smelt of cheap sharpie. auuuuuugghhh.

But what do you guys think?

Angel General

Cristal, Advisor to Emperor Glaser & sky goddess
I wonder about how many things occur in this world that we cannot control, but could control if we had more power to do so, if we didn't think, and acted, or did think, and not acted.

My whirling brain is fizzing from these fumes I smelt of cheap sharpie. auuuuuugghhh.

But what do you guys think?
If the politicians in India weren't corrupt, they would have repaired the flood defences and saved lives. If everyone tries hard and reaches their full potential, there would be a lot less wrong with the world.

Autumn

Welcome to my world....
Getting the Fallen Angel achievement on DMC1 HD collection just makes me sad. I learned a new word: “fratricide”. T_T

Angel General

Cristal, Advisor to Emperor Glaser & sky goddess
I have spent my entire evening doing homework. Tomorrow, I will spend 6 hours at school, then do homework. Why do they do this to us?! Child abuse!! :mad: ... *falls asleep* -.-

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
I can't wait to fully recover. Well at least I'm getting better period, thank the LORD for that. :)

WHERE IS MY SAVIOR PEOPLE??!!! :devil:

So I read the Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance spoiler on the KH wiki. Ends at a cliffhanger... lets see how long it will be until we get KH3.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Squiffy has got a clean bill of health, and she weighs 9lbs (according to mum that's four bags of sugar and 1lb extra).

Stupid eye... can't see out of it... even if i could, i think i need new glasses again.

Wow, my ps3 is now working through a HDMI cable... I've been slapped by awesomeness.

Behemoth

Sick of Lies Behind Closed Eyes
If the politicians in India weren't corrupt, they would have repaired the flood defences and saved lives. If everyone tries hard and reaches their full potential, there would be a lot less wrong with the world.

If politicians everywhere weren't corrupt, the place would be a little better, but more so insanity will break easily. So what is wrong could be right?

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
A cliffhanger in a KH game?! SHOCKER!

Lol Yes but this was a "real" cliffhanger lol. For example KH2 ends with the heroes reading a letter yet by that point they have pretty much reunited and saved the world so it was acceptable. DDD gave us a cliffhanger that screams KH3 come out right now!

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Fable III just glitched and balverine's are EVERYWHERE an entire quest before the Masquerade. :S Save me!

+Part 2 of visiting a shrink tomorrow. Nyeh.
++Just need to finish spell checking and then MoI can go out to the betas. :3 *is a BAMF*

8BitHero

Scrub
My mind is an engima...
3678744_o.gif

Top Bottom