• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Dark Drakan

Admin
Why does the dog have to lie across my lap when im on the laptop & make it very awkward to type without hitting him in the head?

Angel General

Cristal, Advisor to Emperor Glaser & sky goddess
Oh the weather outside is frightful, but the fiiire is sooo delightful :3
It was so cold today I thought I was going to get hypothermia >_<

If politicians everywhere weren't corrupt, the place would be a little better, but more so insanity will break easily. So what is wrong could be right?

:| I completely agree. (Lol I don't really get what you mean >_> ... )

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Pictures!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D

+Plotting a rewrite fanfic AND starting a new fic. Just plotting. Can't write nothin in 20 minutes.

LOL I'll try and get some. XD It's a bit hard to get one so far. Stilts (I renamed him Rumplestiltskin instead of keeping him named Hobo >_>) is either stalking EVERYWHERE or sleeping on mum's lap. =( *jealous* He does love feathers and lazers, though....
Good luck on your stories! ^^

Dante's Ghost

Browsing The Halls of Fortuna Castle
The Famous Dodo. Extinct (about 1662)

dronte_lrg.jpg

German illustration by F. John (1890).

In 1598 a ship of Portuguese sailors landed on the island of Mauritius and discovered, a previously unknown species of bird, known today as the Dodo Bird. This bird was like nothing they had ever seen before, and having been living in solitude on the island with no natural predators it was a surprisingly fearless. The sailors however mistook this for stupidity therefore giving the bird its name, the “dodo”. Over the course of the next century the dodo was killed by humans and other non-indigenous animals that were brought with them and less then 100 years after it was discovered, it was completely wiped out. The Dodo remains one of the most widely known cases of animal extinctions.

There are a few different speculations on what the Dodo bird originally looked like. Since there were no cameras in the 1500’s all we have to rely on is the portrayal and descriptions of the birds in sailor’s journals, and artist’s renditions. However, since it was such an unusual looking creature there is quite an array of drawings and painting still in existence.

Based on this info, it was determine that a full-grown adult Dodo was a very large bird weighing about 50 lbs. It had grayish blue feathers that covered its body except for a plume of white feathers on its rear. The Dodo had a short neck and stood about 3 feet high on two stout yellow legs. It had two very small wings making it flightless, and a large black beak with bronzed color on the tip. Most portraits of the Dodo portray the bird as very heavy and somewhat clumsy looking, however due to new research and discoveries those previous ideas have been revamped. Many scientists now believe that the bird may have been much slimmer (by about 4 or 5 pounds). The reason that early depictions of the bird may have made it look heavy was due to the fact that it was also known as a very greedy bird, with an insatiable appetite.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Oh, Stilts...I love you, but letting me not sleep more than a couple hours while you knead and nurse on every bit of me you can reach is not gonna work. XP *so tired* Maybe we'll have to get a cat bed. It's funny, I didn't think a 12 week old kitten would be so cuddly and clingy. o_o

Angel General

Cristal, Advisor to Emperor Glaser & sky goddess
The Famous Dodo. Extinct (about 1662)

dronte_lrg.jpg

German illustration by F. John (1890).

In 1598 a ship of Portuguese sailors landed on the island of Mauritius and discovered, a previously unknown species of bird, known today as the Dodo Bird. This bird was like nothing they had ever seen before, and having been living in solitude on the island with no natural predators it was a surprisingly fearless. The sailors however mistook this for stupidity therefore giving the bird its name, the “dodo”. Over the course of the next century the dodo was killed by humans and other non-indigenous animals that were brought with them and less then 100 years after it was discovered, it was completely wiped out. The Dodo remains one of the most widely known cases of animal extinctions.
I went to the natural history museum when I was younger, and they had a display about Dodos. The museum used to have a stuffed Dodo, the last one in existence, but they decided to burn it because it smelled. Nice one, curators.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Oh, Stilts...I love you, but letting me not sleep more than a couple hours while you knead and nurse on every bit of me you can reach is not gonna work. XP *so tired* Maybe we'll have to get a cat bed. It's funny, I didn't think a 12 week old kitten would be so cuddly and clingy. o_o

Every time you say "Stilts" I'm reminded of the oh-so-sexy Stith from Titan A.E.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium

He just wants some attention and probably some reassurance. New home and all that.
I get the same thing with Tilly (although she is nearly four years old now.:lol: )
Tilly doesn't cuddle though, she likes to sit on my shoulders, walk on my back...wave her bum in my face... a copule of nights ago she was climbing around some of the furniture in my room... Onto the tv, from there to a bookshelf, on top of the door... 3.45am! The next night she did the same thing, except jumped onto a shelf and fell off taking some stuff with her, including a clock that I've had for some years... the pendulum broke on it :( *wasn't impressed*

I love your kitten's name btw.

CT: doctors tomorrow... gotta go out in the wind and rain *i feel another cold coming on.*
Tilly's jumping on her tail... lol
Awesome radio. A station for JUST christmas music... could have a lot of fun winding mum up with that.
Mwhahahahahaha, VeeBee is so ebil... yup, I'm a passion killer :p (Sorry parents :p )

Top Bottom