• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I'm not sure! I'm fairly sure the avatar is Vergil, but the artist usually draws Dante so I figure the signature is Dante. Though it could be either...? The title doesn't give anything away.

I thought it might be Dante... i just couldn't see Vergil crying.

CT: If i said what i wanted to say, there are some who just couldn't handle it... so i'll just simmer gently because some people are idiots.

AzureNight13

Azure Night Goddess.... Or Wesker's daughter
Premium
Is thinking if anyone here remembers me. What if I forgetten them? Oh dear..... *hits head on desk* Bad thoughts! BAD!

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
righty, that's some magazine pics posted.
gold holograph thingy made...

mum's right, they don't look like horns... they look like a certain part of a man's anatomy

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Migraine. T-T Where's the tea? *goes looking for that stuff her Nana always made*

Also...F*CKING TV! STOP MESSING WITH THE SATELLITE EVERY FEW MINUTES AND RUINING MY GAMING! I DON'T NEED CABLE TO PLAY GAMES! I HADN'T SAVED THAT YET! *sobs*

Autumn

Welcome to my world....
I gotta stop watching Cbeebies with my nephew. It makes me broody :/
I keep thinking when I have kids there is no flying fudging way they are going to watch those weird, floating big eyed creepy things.

Be gone evil motherly thoughts!

Elliot

The future that we hold, is so unclear
"Angie, You don't need to act like something you're not, be yourself everyone will still like you, I know you better than anyone to see it's not you, Ppl talk behind your back..."

Wrong... This is me, At least i think so. If i were the one i was before I would have lost every thing... Even though I already did, everyone exept a few friends and my boyfriend, even dad turned away from me.
And I don't care about those who talks behind my back, It's a proof that they're scared, scared enough to not stand for their words, How could i believe everything could get better in no time.
When i see all those lies rite front my eyes.
But I still wont get bothered as long as i know what i'm doing.
'knowing me' how can you you don't even know my last name...
Deep inside i hind huges secrets i've from years back, I'm running from my past, but what have i for a choice.
Leave me alone, if you don't like me at all, what you want me to do? It's not my problem.
I'm doing it for my own sake.. but sure i would be happy for alittle more contects...
But if you give me sh!t i'll give it back to you...
Cuz I won't let anyone ruin this happy moments for me again..!
It took me years to get back on a happy spot, I hope some one listen to what i said...

DeamonslayeR

The one true son of Sparda
i hope the chocolate fudge cakes "surprise" in this restaurant has an actual surprise in it maybe like a happy meal toy or something i cant wait for it.
*waiter brings fudge cake*
*i finish it*
no surprise :(
*screams* WHERE THE FUDGE IS MY SURPRISE :mad:

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
I gotta stop watching Cbeebies with my nephew. It makes me broody :/
I keep thinking when I have kids there is no flying fudging way they are going to watch those weird, floating big eyed creepy things.

Be gone evil motherly thoughts!
Cbeebies is evil full stop. My youngest two have never watched it and with good fortune and fair weather, they may never have to. The weird floating things? That's not Waybuloo by any chance, is it? If not then there are two freaky-as-hell kids programmes on that channel now...

I just buy DVD's of what I used to watch as a kid. Proper telly that you can't get anymore. That and The Wiggles - my eldest son is soooo obsessed with them.

CT: It's getting boring now. Can the angst over what is, in the grand scheme of things, NOTHING just be over with, please? Sick of logging in to see almost every half-decent thread locked because the children have been squabbling again.

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
I had to remake the holograph thingy... needed loop-holey things. (top secret project... ;) )
I wish there was still a wool shop in town... damn you 21st century shopping.

Mother's in shock, tilly is sitting on her lap. Well, she was.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Depends what kind of plushie you want to make - something simple? You just need quality felt, stuffing, needle and thread. Something a bit more up market? Then you're going to have to make the time or else find someone who is willing and able to do it for you. Someone here might be able to help in that area, perhaps? We've got a lot of talent on dmc.org :)

Top Bottom