• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Elliot

The future that we hold, is so unclear
Hm.. I like Clannad... And that Fuko girl in it! She shows so much spirit!! GO FUKO!!!! :3

Elliot

This will be soo fun!
... going to b-.. rite!! The time!! maybe i should go to bed before mom wakes up...

Elliot

Is it possible to really feel so safe... When someone's watching you sleep, protecting you, you sleep so much better. <3

Teimurazor

Peregrine Falcon
I DONT UNDERSTAND HOW STUPID INDIAN MOVIES CAN GET
same story girl meets boy they fall in love they end up on a field with beautiful flowers the sky is all clear till it starts raining the sky was crystal clear no cloud in sight and still its raining,they run towards each other the girls boobs start bouncing,the dudes 70's hair starts bouncing around and then his boobs start bouncing,they run towards each other closer and than they run past each other and the girl thinks its fun to go play hide and seek behind a tree in the middle of the field and they start SINGING AND NOT JUST NORMAL SINGING SCREAMING SINGING:mad:.AND IT ENDS AS THE GUY GETS SHOT IN THE @SS BY THE GIRLS FAMILY CUZ THEY CANT BE TOGETHER AND THE DUDE DIES.THE END -_-
Usually the boyfriend is some kind of super man, throwing people around, floating in air, shooting thousands people without being shot himself, hitting the guy so hard that he will bounce of the floor and etcetera

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
On a train...I have Britney Spears in my head (a song, not the lady herself)...and I need the toilet...
On a train...I have Britney Spears in my head (a song, not the lady herself)...and I need the toilet...

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Usually the boyfriend is some kind of super man, throwing people around, floating in air, shooting thousands people without being shot himself, hitting the guy so hard that he will bounce of the floor and etcetera

Oh my, yes.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
There's a few out there that look like rip-offs of the Matrix, only the one punching people so hard they fly thirty feet backwards and dodging in bullet-time is a fat, middle-aged Indian dude with a mustache.

Elliot

I just LOVE when guys are soo shy!
And how they cry for you... <3
Showing how much they care and wanna protect you.. <3

But the jealousy is a much different matter!

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Hmm, DmC threads are kept getting locked down due to being either excessive out-of-topic posts or fights between DmC supporters and DmC haters. Is it so hard for one side to accept the another's side opinion and thoughts about DmC? If the thread posts goes like this:

"I hate DmC, because the new Dante sucks. I still prefer the old Dante because he is more stylish and cooler." said Member A.

"Oh, I see. That's fine, because that is your opinion. I am still going to play it because I am going to give a chance to Ninja Theory to make a good action game." said Member B.

"I see. Let's leave it at that and allow us to play games what we like best, no?" said Member A.

"Indeed." said Member B.

I'm sure everything will goes well without any threads being locked down, except for posting at old threads.

D-Sparda

Nothing is true, everything is permitted
Hmm, DmC threads are kept getting locked down due to being either excessive out-of-topic posts or fights between DmC supporters and DmC haters. Is it so hard for one side to accept the another's side opinion and thoughts about DmC? If the thread posts goes like this:

"I hate DmC, because the new Dante sucks. I still prefer the old Dante because he is more stylish and cooler." said Member A.

"Oh, I see. That's fine, because that is your opinion. I am still going to play it because I am going to give a chance to Ninja Theory to make a good action game." said Member B.

"I see. Let's leave it at that and allow us to play games what we like best, no?" said Member A.

"Indeed." said Member B.

I'm sure everything will goes well without any threads being locked down, except for posting at old threads.
You're scenario will never see the light because it's too good to be true.

Autumn

Welcome to my world....
I stayed up till 3am to watch the meteor shower last night (or this morning) Too much light pollution! So I drove up the Bwlch which is a very dark scary road next to a "haunted" farm. I parked up and locked the doors or my car so I could only see a tiny portion of the sky and waited about an hour. At least I saw one. Yay!

Aw, what I’d give to meet someone who would just come out and random adventures at all hours of the morning. I really would love to do some night time photography by that far, and if there are any ghosties, my camera will protect me!

I got to bed at 5am and up at 9am T_T

Anyways, if you have the opportunity to do something like that, do it! It gets you thinking and it's just so beautiful!

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
plans for sackboy are in progress... thanks to mum :D
mamma mia is s**t, i hope meryl streep is better at portraying margaret thatcher than what she is singing.
is it just me or is there any point in starting a thread which originally got locked because it got out of hand in the first place?
you want an example of childish? childish is calling Dante 'Donte'...

LEXY: Is that Dante or Vergil in your sig?

Top Bottom