• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
don't laugh, i have psychological problems...

CT: mum isn't happy, dad lost his wedding ring.... they should glue them on so they can't be removed, and if you get divorced, they can chop your finger off. Then again. i can't say i'm too impressed either... >.>

OOH... gotta email someone...

Dark Drakan

Admin
No work tomorrow and hoping to fit in some more Skyrim... 9 hours in and feel like ive barely scratched the surface.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Now that i am reading it again, i realize we did made characters mock each other with weird names.

Walking campfire, painted lizard, Serris could had been a goat.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
It seems like I'm in a pickle...Now I'm in marmalade...Now I'm in jam....Now I'm just being silly >_>

Elliot

The future that we hold, is so unclear
God, i can't wait till i'll get to hear my babie's voice again, I will today! hurraii.
I wonder if i reallii fite for him... and we reallii want it to be us in the future... Can it happen...?

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
zzzzzz....zzzzzz...zzzzz

Dammit, i want my UMVC game! *can't wait until friday*

EDIT: there's nothing like wanting to comment on a thread, when it's already been locked.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
CT: Funniest church meeting ever. Mrs. Williams, I salute you and your complete ignorance of the meaning of certain words.

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
Oh great, they're making a Doctor Who film with a different Doctor... not sure if i like the idea of it though...
The director behind Harry Potter is going to do it... What's he gonna do? Fight Daleks, cybermen (etc) ya know,
everything that he does in the tv show :S?

The lights keep flickering... mmmm... veebee doesn't like... :(

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
I require sleep...

But I miss this place, as I haven't been on much...

I will therefore post this insignificant post and disappear...

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
friday morning, i shall be sat underneath the letterbox waiting for the post... then i shall be fan-girling all over vergil :p (that sounds so wrong)

ooh another legend of zelda game... *yawn* funnily enough, looked a bit like ocarina of time... just on the wii.

Vergil has DLC in UMVC3 his Corrupt Costume :( No fair

Top Bottom