• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
They'be been able to pee for years. Apparently now you can get one that can be 'breast fed'.
You get a doll and a beewb that you strap to your chest... :S
I know that you can also get a male doll (that also pee's) (yes, that part is included too.)

No Game shop in Cornwall has any idea when Ultimate Marvel V Capcom is out. GAME don't answer their phones (or their emails). As for Tekken Hybrid... no luck there either. Plus my PS2 won't play Legacy of Kain Defiance... :( this has been a s**t day

O_O

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
Haven't read this thread for a while, so I scrolled to the top of the page and read the first line.....

"They've been able to pee for years. Apparently now you can get one that can be 'breast fed'."

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Haven't read this thread for a while, so I scrolled to the top of the page and read the first line.....

"They've been able to pee for years. Apparently now you can get one that can be 'breast fed'."

Yes, it was a bit of an awkward conversation to begin at the top of a new page :D

CT: EBONY!
another ct: is he playing those bag pipes of killing them?

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
I'm sick of safari! I need another browser!!! I'm sick of auto complete! I would switch it off, but I'm lazy.....I like it completing my words for me - when it get the right words that is!

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
I'm sick of safari! I need another browser!!! I'm sick of auto complete! I would switch it off, but I'm lazy.....I like it completing my words for me - when it get the right words that is!

I'm like that with the T9 function on my mobile. Get's a bit annoying when it doesn't know simple words (like the fact football and wonderland are whole words... >.>)

EDIT: G'night

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
had a conversation with Cleverbot
Me: are you going to rape me?
Cleverbot: yes

for some unknown reason, i've put it in quote of the day...
It was partially funny... but really scary at the same time

Elliot

The future that we hold, is so unclear
"No! now you tell me...!"
"No..."
"Yes..!"
"I love you~"
"Aww... You think 'I love you' Will make me forget it?"
"I hope..."
"And you're rite."

<3<3 I love you babii<3<3

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
CT: Please no more 5am wake-up calls, Josh. No other child in my house gets away with it except on Christmas so it's really not going to last...

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Are you going to wake up any time soon? I really need you to wake up soon...

Top Bottom