• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Wow, I know all the DMC2 boss themes off the top of my head? Just to test myself, I'll list them here...

Cursed Giant (Oranguerra, Tartarussian, Plutonian)

Parasitic Evil (Jokatgulm, Infested Tank, Tateobesu)

Assault (Infested Chopper)

Evil Tower (Nefasturris, Nefascapitas)

Uncanny Noise (Noctperan, Trismagia)

Cry For the Moon (Arius, Possessed Arius)

Faithful Servant (Bolverk, Furiataurus)

Bust the Beast (Phantom, Goatling Midboss)

Darkness Instinct (Argosax the Chaos)

Ragnarok (The Despair Embodied)

Damn, the only one I can't list is Arius-Argosax... WOW I have no life.

Devil Hunter 95

Supreme Trickster
Doom was the kind of game that if you didn't do something right it would make you say "Wtf! What the hell just happened?! I had him in my sights! Raaaaaaaaaaggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!" so be glad you missed it.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
So. Tired.
I haven't been this tired since they rolled me out of surgery after my first baby. I could nod off sitting up.
Well, I did nod off for a second on the last plane trip. I think the two guys sitting next to me must I have thought WTF! O_O cos I jerked awake and I slammed my foot hard onto the ground, all in one motion.
LOL...that was actually funny. XD

I'm an aunty, I'm an aunty! YAYAYAYAYAYAY!!! I wish someone would sponsor me a ticket to Oudshoorn though. Would have loved to see my bro and my SIL and my new little niece. She ish beautiful!

Ugh. Great. Yeah, that's all I want to get when signing onto facebook. Why don't I chat with you? Good GRIEF woman, I don't live off facebook, and I don't go on facebook to CHAT either. It's there solely to keep in touch with family and check out what's happening. I'm never on facebook for longer than 5 minutes. Except the other day when my twin bro caught me and we had a nice chat, but that's okay cos we haven't talked in friggin ages.

Ugh. Zelda, Zelda. I haven't been back home for even a week and already you're going all jealous and whiny on me. Stop being a niggly dog and give me time to myself.

I miss this place.

Cream soda FTW!!!!!! :D :D

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
So. Tired.
I haven't been this tired since they rolled me out of surgery after my first baby. I could nod off sitting up.
Well, I did nod off for a second on the last plane trip. I think the two guys sitting next to me must I have thought WTF! O_O cos I jerked awake and I slammed my foot hard onto the ground, all in one motion.
LOL...that was actually funny. XD

I'm an aunty, I'm an aunty! YAYAYAYAYAYAY!!! I wish someone would sponsor me a ticket to Oudshoorn though. Would have loved to see my bro and my SIL and my new little niece. She ish beautiful!

Ugh. Great. Yeah, that's all I want to get when signing onto facebook. Why don't I chat with you? Good GRIEF woman, I don't live off facebook, and I don't go on facebook to CHAT either. It's there solely to keep in touch with family and check out what's happening. I'm never on facebook for longer than 5 minutes. Except the other day when my twin bro caught me and we had a nice chat, but that's okay cos we haven't talked in friggin ages.

Ugh. Zelda, Zelda. I haven't been back home for even a week and already you're going all jealous and whiny on me. Stop being a niggly dog and give me time to myself.

I miss this place.

Cream soda FTW!!!!!! :D :D

Wow, that's a lot to take in for someone who isn't prepared for a big post like that. XD

Ditto for the cream soda bit, but replace the cream with orange. ;3

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
Hummm...I have so many books about Manga drawing tips but yet I don't do anything with them, I did but then stopped. I gotta drop that bad habit and actually do something so I'm not hoarding books thinking 'Wow, I wasted all this money on **** I won't ever use."

Top Bottom