• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Aww look, there are hasbeens on TV.

Wow, Art Academy really p***ed me off... i just wish my DS would calibrate itself like i told it to.

Meg

I know I can't help everyone. Its accepting it that's a problem. :oops:
I want to be able to help everyone. If I see or hear that someone is upset I want to be able to go to them and be there for them. Even on the internet. I wish I had a way of traveling to all the people that ask me for help and to the ones that don't ask but clearly need it. I know that's impossible and that if I tried I'd go crazy. I do what I can and help who I can, but...:(

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
I know I can't help everyone. Its accepting it that's a problem. :oops:
I want to be able to help everyone. If I see or hear that someone is upset I want to be able to go to them and be there for them. Even on the internet. I wish I had a way of traveling to all the people that ask me for help and to the ones that don't ask but clearly need it. I know that's impossible and that if I tried I'd go crazy. I do what I can and help who I can, but...:(

I read your post, please forgive me...I know it's rude. But I'm the same way, when someone is hurt physically or mentally, I want to reach out to them and help them in any way, even if it's just being beside them and being silent...but...yeah, I know what you mean.

Reactions: Meg

Meg

I read your post, please forgive me...I know it's rude. But I'm the same way, when someone is hurt physically or mentally, I want to reach out to them and help them in any way, even if it's just being beside them and being silent...but...yeah, I know what you mean.

How is that rude? People like you are wonderful. People that can feel another's pain and be there for them. Those people are lovely and the world needs more of them. I have nothing but respect for those people. I went to something called Take Back the Night on Thursday. Its for people who are against sexaul assault as well as survivors to come together and show support and share their stories. The room was filled with people like you and me (quite literally because I was there XD) and it was an emotional night. Lots of tears and hugs and support. Ok so that got off topic real fast. Anyway, the point is, D-O-S, you is coolz. :cool:

CT: M&Ms!!!!!!!

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
How is that rude? People like you are wonderful. People that can feel another's pain and be there for them. Those people are lovely and the world needs more of them. I have nothing but respect for those people. I went to something called Take Back the Night on Thursday. Its for people who are against sexaul assault as well as survivors to come together and show support and share their stories. The room was filled with people like you and me (quite literally because I was there XD) and it was an emotional night. Lots of tears and hugs and support. Ok so that got off topic real fast. Anyway, the point is, D-O-S, you is coolz. :cool:

CT: M&Ms!!!!!!!

You're cool too Meg. :cool: Wow, that would be pretty emotional, I don't know any events that happen here quite like that, then again...I live in a town, not a city. I agree with ya, the world needs more people who can relate to others easily, everyone would be more approachable and trusting. + I cry even at the saddest parts even in a kids movie. ^_^;

CT: Work. D:

Reactions: Meg

Meg

You're cool too Meg. :cool: I agree with ya, the world needs more people who can relate to others easily. (It's why I cry even at the saddest parts even in a kids movie. ^_^;)

CT: Work. D:
Its nice to know there's lots of people on here like that though. ^_^
And don't go! D: Who needs money anyway? XD

CT: Still eating M&Ms.

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
Wow, what a weird day... there's nothing like picking a fight with an idiot... well, trying to.

GROUP HUG!!!

Night everyone.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Nooooooooooo! Ugh, you piece of junk, don't you dare! I paid 15 bucks for this new copy of FFX and my god it's gonna work if I have to kill for it!

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
I'm failing so bad at art academy.

CT: Carry on being dicks, there's plenty more room on my Deviant art block list!!!

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
*cries* f**k off trolls!!
they're everywhere!!!

I've got stuff to make... and i wonder if my PC has burned that dvd yet...

Top Bottom