• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
*brain spark*
I think I've finally gotten my best-seller plot.
I'll do my research this month so I can write it for Nano.
AND GET IT PUBLISHED!
Really, it's overdue :dry:

Hah. I've got a bebo account? o_O I forgot ._.

-edit-
Oh, and my dad is a pig.

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
Master Vergil;280929 said:
-edit-
Oh, and my dad is a pig.

Can I third that?

CT: Well, now that we've talked with Dad out of the house for the weekend, it's nice to see that you listen for once. I know this will all go away when he gets back, but for the moment it's nice.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Aww, was that picture to over the top for your tiny little mind.
Nite and Yamato was EPIC!
I'd love to meet the little so and so that got it deleted!
I've got enough on my plate without needing to deal with that. Anyway, its been on there aages, why has it only been deleted now?

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
So much for talking. Oh well. I was looking forward to tonight. I guess I shouldn't complain. I don't know. I'm slightly irritated now -_-

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
I want to rant. I really feel like ranting. But it would be rude and stupid. There wouldn't be much to it anyway. Just really looked forward to tonight, which turned out to be...annoyingly unsatisfying. ~__~

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
I'm thinking OMG I'm so late for work. I'm meant to start at 12, it's ow 12:02 and I'm still on the train nowhere near! Whoops! :(

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
Thinking about going back to bed or staying up the rest of the day...bleh. This is why I don't go to bed early...I have a tendency to get up at like some ungodly hour. 6 AM in the morning>_< But maybe I should stay up since it's more like 7:30 now...

Top Bottom